BULLGUARD “DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES” SWEEPSTAKES
- 1. Participation in this “BullGuard Dawn of the Planet of the Apes” Promotion (“Promotion”) is subject to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- 2. Subject to condition 3, this Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over.
- 3. The following are ineligible: (i) employees of BullGuard Limited (the "Promoter"), or any of the Promoter’s agencies that are associated with the Promotion; (ii) the spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of an excluded employee; and (iii) any person who the Promoter has previously notified is not permitted to enter the Promoter’s Promotions.
- 4. This Promotion commences at 12:00am on May 1,2014 and ends at 11:59pm on August 31,2014 (“Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- 5. To enter this Promotion, eligible individuals must, during the Promotion Period, undertake the following steps:
- a. Go to www.bullguard.com/planetoftheapes and fill in the online entry form.
- 6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to refuse to accept any entry or remove any entry that it deems, in its absolute discretion, to be obscene, offensive or inappropriate, or infringing upon the rights of any third party.
- 7. No responsibility is accepted for lost, late, illegible or misdirected entries.
LIMITS ON ENTRY
- 8. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
CRITERIA OF JUDGING
- 9. This is a game of chance and skill plays no part. The Promoter’s decision is final.
- 10. One (1) UK grand prize winner and one (1) UK runner up will be selected at random. Selection be made by a BullGuard employee after August 31, 2014. The winner(s) will be notified by September 5, 2014 by email.
- 11. If a prize remains unclaimed 30 days after the prize draw, the Promoter may forfeit that prize at its discretion.
FINALIST AND WINNER NOTIFICATION
- 12. The prize winners will be notified via email.
- 13. One (1) grand prize winner and one (1) runner Up winner:
- Trip to Spain for 2 people including:
- • Return economy class flights from London, UK to Barcelona, Spain
- • £150 towards car hire
- • 2 nights in a luxury tree house hotel including:
- Live like Caesar in an all natural, luxuriously furnished tree house
- Nestled deep in the forest, become one with nature amongst the foliage & wildlife
- Rest up in the branches of a beautiful tree, with breath taking views of the Montseny & the Pyrenees
- Breakfast delivered daily via a picnic basket directly to your window
- Picnic lunch box each day & Gastronomic dinner each night delivered to the tree house
- Minimum age: 10 years old on date of travel
- For environmental purposes, treehouse do not have electricity or running water
- 2x entry to an extreme adventure park, including:
- Practice tree running from the top of the canopy
- Swing like an ape from the treetops on a bungee swing
- Dive down through the trees on a 25m bungee jump
- Minimum age: 14 years old on date of travel
- 2x entry to treetop adventure park, including:
- Train like an ape amongst the beautiful scenery of the canopy
- Traverse rope ladders, 15 meter tall platforms, aerial walkways, hanging bridges, tunnels, & zip lines
- Minimum height: 1 metre
- £150 towards fuel, parking, food, drinks, tips, travel & spending money
- Travel insurance
- Winner management including:
- Access to an out-of-hours phone number staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A comprehensive feedback report on the winner’s return
- Secure delivery of final documents to the winner via email
One (1) year subscription for BullGuard Internet Security
Runner Up Prize:
- One (1) Annual Cineworld Cinema Pass
- One (1) year subscription for BullGuard Internet Security
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- If the prize is unavailable due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter at its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise specified.
- Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the information they submit. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any information that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that the Promoter may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their information; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights to the information, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their entry shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
- Each entry will be subject to the approval of the Promoter and can be removed from this Promotion without notice. If the Promoter reasonably believes that an entrant has infringed the intellectual property of any third party or not adhered to these Terms and Conditions, that entrant will be disqualified without notice and their entry removed from the Promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this Promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the Promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, the Promoter is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or correspondence that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether received by the Promoter or not) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by an entrant or winner; or (f) use of the prize.
- 29. These terms and conditions, and the operation of the Promotion, are governed by the laws of England and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes regarding the same.