New antivirus test scores are in and we’re thrilled to announce that BullGuard has yet again beaten out the other products with a near perfect score!
It wasn’t too long ago that we were sharing BullGuard’s impressive results in the AV Comparatives’ tests
, and now, it’s time for the AV-Test Institute
to release its quarterly test results.
Over the last 2 months the German independent testing body conducted its rigorous test on 26 of the best security software products on the market, including BullGuard’s Internet Security 2013. The AV-Test experts installed the latest versions of the security products on Windows 8 and tested their capabilities against serious real-world threats. By focusing on realistic test scenarios, AV-Test Institute was able to accurately assess the products based on the following:
- Protection against widespread and prevalent malware, such as aggressive viruses, worms or Trojan Horses and 0-day malware attacks including web and email threats
- Performance of the security product based on the speed of the computer in daily use
- User Experience based on disruptions caused by false or unnecessary detections or warnings messages.
The results are in, and we’re pleased to announce BullGuard Internet Security 2013 made the highly coveted ‘Top 3 best security products’
So how did we fare in each category?
- Protection: BullGuard Internet Security 2013 received the maximum number of points (6 out of 6) in this category, ranking better than most well-known security products.
- Performance: 5 out of 6 points
- User Experience: 5.5 out of 6 points.
Total score puts BullGuard in the top 3 security products with 16.5 out of 18 points
For more details, here’s an overview of the AV-Test results for all products tested
We congratulate BullGuard for the excellent results in our first Windows 8 review. The product passed all tests with flying colours and archived the best possible score in the 'Protection' category
, said Andreas Marx, AV-Test CEO.
What's behind these exciting results?
Hard work, a keen desire to make the web a safer place and, of course, state-of-the-art technology that’s simple to use! BullGuard Internet security 2013
includes behavioural-based detection that identifies new malware by analysing how it acts on your computer, signature-based detection that deals with known malware, and tons of other highly efficient and award winning security features. Together, they make up a unique and multi-layered defence system for your PC that’s virtually impenetrable.
We keep you safe and we keep it simple. Try BullGuard FREE for 60 days NOW!