Atención al Cliente de BullGuard
Backup - Online Drive
Accessing the Online Drive
Each BullGuard subscription comes with an Online Backup Drive. You can access the Online Drive from the BullGuard application by using the Online Drive button from the Backup overview section, from Windows Explorer or from internet browsers (such as Internet Explorer).
When working on the Online Drive, all files are backed up manually by you, without the help of backup profiles. Encrypted, archived and compressed files cannot be opened from the Online Drive. For this, we recommend using the Restore Guide.
Using the Online Drive
* Open BullGuard, go to the Backup Overview section and click on the Online Drive button or simply open My Computer or Windows Explorer and you will see the Online Drive icon.
Opening My Computer
You can open My Computer from the Windows Start button or Windows Explorer by either:
- right-clicking the My Computer icon and choosing the Explore option
- by pressing the Windows key + E from your keyboard
* To have files backed up directly to the Online Drive you can use the drag-and-drop functionality or copy-paste. A pop-up screen will appear showing you the progress of the backup operation.
* To restore the files, either use drag-and-drop from the backup drive to any location on your computer or use copy-paste functions to move the files from the drive.