Atención al Cliente de BullGuard
How to remove Application.Adware.NewDotNet.A
1. Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add / Remove Programs and remove New.net if it is listed there.
2. Run a full system scan with BullGuard.
1. Increased network traffic.
2. Changes in the browser settings.
3. An increased number of pop-ups may appear.
1. Usually it is installed in the C:\Program Files\NewDotNet folder.
2. It adds itself in the registry to run at startup, by creating the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run, "New.net Startup"
3. This application adds support for new top level domains that are offered by the New.net company.
"New.net seeks to become the world's leading domain name registry by introducing and selling domain names
with new extensions that offer greater relevance and meaning than current Web site addresses ending in .com,
.net, and other existing top-level domains."
The BullGuard Team