Atención al Cliente de BullGuard
How to restart your computer in Safe Mode
Instructions for Windows XP, Vista and 7
1. If the system is turned off, turn it on. If it is on, restart it.
2. Begin tapping the F8 key until the screen offering the Advanced Boot Options menu appears. If you tap the F8 key too soon, some systems may display a "keyboard error". If you tap it too late and Windows launches, restart your computer and try again.
Note: if it does not work even after a few attempts please try tapping the F5 key instead of F8.
3. Make sure to select the Safe Mode option and press Enter.
4. The system will now boot into Safe Mode. After you are done, restart the computer and in Normal Mode.
Instructions for Windows 8
1. To restart your computer into the Advanced startup options menu please go to the Windows 8 Start Screen and type Advanced startup. When the search results appear click on the Settings category.
2. Now click on the option labeled Advanced startup options and you will be brought to the General PC Settings screen. Scroll down to the bottom until you see an option labeled Advanced startup.
3. Click on the Restart now button and Windows 8 will restart your computer and go directly into the Advanced Startup options menu.
4. Now click on the Troubleshoot button and then the Advanced options button. You will now be at the Advanced options screen where you should click on the Startup settings option.
5. At the Startup Settings screen, click on the Restart button. Your computer will be restarted and brought into the Startup Settings menu.
6. Choose Enable Safe Mode to restart in Safe Mode.