Atención al Cliente de BullGuard
How to show hidden files and folders
HOW TO SHOW HIDDEN FILES
1. Click Start button, then go to Programs, Accessories and click on Windows Explorer.
2. Select the Tools menu and click Folder Options.
3. Select the View Tab.
4. Under the "Hidden files and folders" heading please check Show hidden files and folders.
5. Uncheck the Hide protected operating system files (Recommended) option.
6. Click Yes to confirm.
7. Click OK.
UNHIDE FOLDER OPTIONS
There are some cases when a malware program will hide this option.
To solve the issue, please do the following:
N.B. Before you edit the registry, please export the keys that you plan to edit, or create a backup of the system.
1. Click on the Start button, select Run, type regedit and click on OK.
2. Navigate to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer
3. Delete the entry "NoFolderOption".
4. If there is no "NoFolderOption":
- Select the Edit menu
- Click New
- Click DWORD Value
- Name it "NoFolderOption" (without the quotes)
- The value should be set to 0 if not double click on the "NoFolderOption"
and in the new window, type 0 at "Value data"
The BullGuard Team