BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash Printable version of : Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

iggychaotic

Date Joined Jun 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/15/2013 1:25 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crashAlert an admin about: Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash
im trying to clean my lap top and I tried downloading the cleaner programs and java but my computer wont download them. I had the same problem when trying to install the paid version of avast, it wouldn't save. I have no idea what to do short of calling avast back and paying 200 dollars to have them do it for me. can anyone help me? shakehead

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12981

Posted 6/15/2013 8:07 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crashAlert an admin about: Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash
Welcome  iggychaotic              smile

We need to get a comprehensive report of what is present in your system.
Download OTL by OldTimer, saving it to your desktop: http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.exe

• Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Select All Users
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.

Post both logs.

NB. It is possible you´ll have to download it to another computer, and transfer via an extern drive.............

Please read:  Forum Rules
Click here:   Before-posting-a-log

Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted. 

New Topic Post reply to : Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash Printable version of : Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, December 21, 2014 7:18 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,822 posts in 13,360 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36997 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MosQuiTos007.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads