BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Computer running snail slow, virus maybe

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Computer running snail slow, virus maybe  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Computer running snail slow, virus maybe Printable version of : Computer running snail slow, virus maybe
27 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2 
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

KMB1999
Trusted Member

Date Joined Jan 2009
Total Posts : 138

Posted 4/16/2014 5:40 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer running snail slow, virus maybeAlert an admin about: Computer running snail slow, virus maybe
Seems to be running okay now. How do the logs look to you? The only thing is that a second email of mine in the same week has been hacked and is sending SPAM to everyone. I already changed all of my passwords at the beginning of the week and now so I am wondering if there is something in my system that causes vulnerability in my email. Both emails were aol emails......

KMB1999
Trusted Member

Date Joined Jan 2009
Total Posts : 138

Posted 4/16/2014 6:12 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer running snail slow, virus maybeAlert an admin about: Computer running snail slow, virus maybe
Hmmm, it looks like my last reply may not have gone through. I thinks things seem to be running okay now. A second email of mine was hacked this morning. It is another aol email. I changed all of my passwords earlier this week but it still happened. Might there be something in my system that is hiding that I might have downloaded from online? Thanks for your help!

New Topic Post reply to : Computer running snail slow, virus maybe Printable version of : Computer running snail slow, virus maybe
27 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2 

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, September 20, 2014 6:58 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,607 posts in 13,318 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36377 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Emma S.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
I definitely have Malware, I've tried everything I know how to do (1)9/19/2014 6:47:25 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (8)9/17/2014 12:44:35 PM (Robert Mateescu)
This Connection is Untrusted (7)9/17/2014 12:02:41 PM (Robert Mateescu)