BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP! Printable version of : Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP!
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Pkmans

Date Joined Apr 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 4/23/2014 5:25 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP!Alert an admin about: Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP!
I have an HP Windows 8.1 Laptop and it is approximately one year old. For the past week, my computer has been having issues. Such as google chrome not loading anything and I have to open task manager and end the task and restart. But sometimes when I open task manager, it says file error and gives me the pathway to the file. When I play games, some times the launcher doesnt open. I researched a bit and found that it could be a registry problem.

However at one point, my computer was lagging really bad and nothing that could open. After a few seconds a message popped up saying something about 'crs.exe execution failed' or something like that. Can someone please help me and tell me what that is and is it critical? Is it related to the registry issues? Please help me as I do not want any further damage to cause my laptop to occur a blue screen of death like my old laptop. Thanks!

New Topic Post reply to : Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP! Printable version of : Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP!

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, September 02, 2014 9:54 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,586 posts in 13,314 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36305 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Gordana Daniel.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
BullGuard2014 Quarantine BUG (0)9/2/2014 5:40:39 PM (ztlol1314)
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (3)8/31/2014 11:20:08 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Blocking of sites (5)8/31/2014 6:53:45 PM (Robert Mateescu)