BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Fake Java website

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Fake Java website  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Fake Java website Printable version of : Fake Java website
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

NiallOGrady91

Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/10/2014 11:55 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Fake Java websiteAlert an admin about: Fake Java website
Hi Guys,

i really need your help, its making it almost impossible to browse as everytime i go onto a site i get the following pop-up saying i need to update my Java,

i know my java is updated already and i have done a full scan of my computer and re-installed my Chrome however i still get re-directed to this site, i have looked it up a little bit and it does seem like quite a bad virus if i was to click download, how can i stop this from popping up

The link is below that keeps popping up, please do not access it as it could be dangerous

!!!! http: // download.adobaaoan.us/Flashplay/Lem/App/MD/UK/auload.html?installer=Flash_Player_11_for_Other !!!!

please help

many thanks

Post Edited (Touch) : 6/11/2014 1:45:46 PM GMT

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12975

Posted 6/11/2014 4:45 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Fake Java websiteAlert an admin about: Fake Java website
Hi and welcome smile

That´s really an annoying popup

Please download
Farbar Recovery Scan Tool

and save it to your Desktop.

Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them.
Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.

Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
    Press Scan button.
    It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
    Please copy and paste log back here.
    The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.

Please read:  Forum Rules
Click here:   Before-posting-a-log

Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted. 

New Topic Post reply to : Fake Java website Printable version of : Fake Java website

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, October 21, 2014 11:49 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,665 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36539 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, darahtua.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Cheap kitchen Appliances (0)10/21/2014 4:16:57 AM (darahtua)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (0)10/20/2014 8:46:20 PM (Deb1957)