BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS Printable version of : HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

rocknurworld

Date Joined Oct 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 10/16/2012 9:12 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUSAlert an admin about: HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS
Hi there i am needing help removing pceu virus on my computer
i have read various fixes online etc and tried to do them with no results
i cannot access safe mode or safe networking mode when go into this i just get a white screen from the virus and cant access anything in windows
so the only one i can go into is safemode with commmand , i managed to get the malware bytes download on the computer on this mode from dowloading it from other computer and putting it on a cd and then putting it on this one.

so i did a scan with malware but ibviously as can only get access to safe mode command i cant update malware which is needed to do to remove virus as you cant access internet in this mode.

i dont know what else to do i have no restore points either to go back there was a restore point which i did week ago but is showing none. so cant use that route either,
i have alot of files on the computer which i dont want to lose either,

so any help on what i can do to remove this virus would be greatly appreciated. i also did check the shell file thing and it does have explorer.exe in it already,

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 10/17/2012 1:16 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUSAlert an admin about: HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS
In Command Prompt you can type: explorer.exe to start a more friendly view.
Removing a Ransomware infection starts with you creating a new Windows User (Administrator) account, so this is the first step you should take once you start explorer.exe. You can do this from Control Panel > User Accounts.

Start the computer normally, login with the new account, update Malwarebytes and scan.

Let us know if you have any more difficulties after that.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS Printable version of : HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, December 18, 2014 8:24 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,830 posts in 13,364 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 4 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36990 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Penipuhati.
8 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Ex Display Kitchens For Sale (0)12/18/2014 3:41:50 PM (Penipuhati)
IS BULLGUARD BLOCKING WEBS.COM? (3)12/18/2014 11:12:18 AM (bobashabiniu)
Computer Attacks (hacks) on the increase??? (4)12/18/2014 11:11:43 AM (bobashabiniu)
Please help me in choosing web hosting (4)12/18/2014 11:11:21 AM (bobashabiniu)
Antivirus (3)12/18/2014 11:09:52 AM (alice william)