BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How to transfer contacts from android to PC

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > How to transfer contacts from android to PC  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : How to transfer contacts from android to PC Printable version of : How to transfer contacts from android to PC
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Smith_Tonly

Date Joined Jan 2014
Total Posts : 3

Posted 1/3/2014 8:46 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to transfer contacts from android to PCAlert an admin about: How to transfer contacts from android to PC
How to transfer contacts from android to PC?I want to transfer contacts from android phone to my PC,Please give me some advice to move these contacts from android to my computer

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 1/4/2014 3:40 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to transfer contacts from android to PCAlert an admin about: How to transfer contacts from android to PC
You have already asked the same question three times.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : How to transfer contacts from android to PC Printable version of : How to transfer contacts from android to PC

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, September 01, 2014 9:51 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,585 posts in 13,313 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36299 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Mercedes Ripple.
2 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (3)8/31/2014 11:20:08 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Blocking of sites (5)8/31/2014 6:53:45 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (15)8/30/2014 12:06:05 PM (ComFox)