BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing Printable version of : Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Berk

Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 7/12/2014 12:27 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thingAlert an admin about: Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing
Can anyone help me?

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 314

Posted 7/12/2014 5:37 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thingAlert an admin about: Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing
Hello Berk,

You can remove it manually as shown here .
Alternatively, you can download AdwCleaner from here to remove all browser add-ons and extensions.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing Printable version of : Istart.webssearches How Can I get free of this thing

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, October 25, 2014 4:25 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,696 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 25 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36551 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, 270bajigur.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (28)10/24/2014 9:41:58 PM (Deb1957)
Bullguard firewall blocks dns requests for virtual machine clients (3)10/24/2014 11:55:39 AM (leok)