BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware Printable version of : Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

petlad

Date Joined Dec 2008
Total Posts : 30

Posted 8/22/2014 12:23 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adwareAlert an admin about: Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware
I have been windows 7 version on lenovo machine with out any issues since last two years. two days back I downloaded one update for printer and restarted my machine. All is ok except there is infection of an adware called pricechope and what ever i type or search it keeps on poping up referal sites and its annoying . I reintslled Chrome but no use. Please let me know what best can be done to avoid this and remove it. I used CCleaner and later tried Mbam but did not load so tried to re-install it but while installation i keep on getting runtime error as below ---- and Mbam can not be installed successfully.

" Internal Error: Expression Error 'Runtime Error (at 79:177): External exception ED6D7363"

Kindly help me to resolve the issue

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 336

Posted 8/24/2014 6:44 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adwareAlert an admin about: Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware
Hi Petlad,

To remove browser add-ons and toolbars, use AdwCleaner.
You can download it from here.

The reason for which the reinstall has not fixed your issue may be that your add-ons are saved on your Google account. Check your synced add-ons as shown here: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662850?hl=en.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware Printable version of : Malware bytes can not be installed successfully and pricechope adware

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, November 27, 2014 10:47 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,785 posts in 13,355 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 6 new threads and 10 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36861 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Stressman.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Amazon infected download (4)11/27/2014 7:01:09 PM (doughboii)
Is there a future for the Forum? (7)11/27/2014 3:26:01 PM (Dickens)
"Backup" did not complete due to error 102 (0)11/26/2014 11:29:09 PM (newfree)
New user having problems (2)11/26/2014 9:28:17 PM (Diski)
Cheap K i tchens UK (0)11/26/2014 4:18:09 PM (tongsampahooho)