BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL Printable version of : McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

EdwardMarlus

Date Joined Aug 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/1/2012 3:23 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLLAlert an admin about: McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL
Greetings! I have a problem here and i'm kind of not savvy with computers so...Very very recently my web browsers (Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox) seem to have been outfitted with a toolbar. I tracked the toolbar to the add-on section to try to get rid of it and found out it was apparently a virus. I'm looking for advice on how to get rid of it now and anything would help me greatly...Thank you in advance!

stanleywan

Date Joined Jan 2012
Total Posts : 35

Posted 8/1/2012 4:37 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLLAlert an admin about: McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL
Did you run any anti-virus software ?

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 244

Posted 8/2/2012 7:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLLAlert an admin about: McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL
Hi there,

If the "McAfee Phishing Filter.dll" name is correct, it is most likely the McAfee AntiPhishing module (which is similar to BullGuard Safe Browsing).
You can disable the toolbar or uninstall it from the browsers menu.

Additionally, you can check your installed programs and remove McAfee from there.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL Printable version of : McAfee Phishing Filter MSKAPB~1.DLL

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, April 17, 2014 1:15 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,351 posts in 13,272 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 13 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35757 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bill78759.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Internet connection intermittent (1)4/16/2014 7:18:37 PM (Dickens)
Music Hanging when surfing net, stops when i turn off firewall! (3)4/16/2014 4:20:53 PM (MNH)
Computer running snail slow, virus maybe (26)4/16/2014 3:12:05 PM (KMB1999)
Google Redirect - trouble removing it (9)4/15/2014 9:42:12 PM (Sha2009)
Bullguard 2014 Internet Security: Firewall blocks internet connection at startup (5)4/15/2014 4:09:10 PM (wafu)