BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Python.exe is malware??

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Python.exe is malware??  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Python.exe is malware?? Printable version of : Python.exe is malware??
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Leto

Date Joined Jun 2014
Total Posts : 6

Posted 7/21/2014 7:13 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Python.exe is malware??Alert an admin about: Python.exe is malware??
My antivirus detected as malware Python.exe; however, as far as I know, Python is a legitimate program.

Also can not seem to delete it. I tried to uninstall it manually and not let me.

I tried to uninstall it from Windows. There were two programs that were called Python. I could uninstall one of them, but not the other.

What do I do? confused

Note: Sorry for bad grammar, my language is Spanish and I only know very little English. The text was translated with Google Translate.

Post Edited (Leto) : 7/21/2014 4:25:17 AM GMT

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12975

Posted 7/22/2014 3:51 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Python.exe is malware??Alert an admin about: Python.exe is malware??
Hi Leto smile

I´ll suggest you have it checked her:

Please upload and have this file scanned:
c:\Python\python.exe

Here: http://www.virustotal.com/

Post back the results.

Please read:  Forum Rules
Click here:   Before-posting-a-log

Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted. 

New Topic Post reply to : Python.exe is malware?? Printable version of : Python.exe is malware??

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, September 23, 2014 1:18 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,615 posts in 13,321 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36381 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Elthadriel.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Unable to access the internet after updating Trusteer (0)9/22/2014 6:49:37 PM (Robert Mateescu)
SPAM and The Bat (1)9/22/2014 4:02:39 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (9)9/21/2014 7:57:44 PM (Chris.B)
Two Questions - Changelog & License (2)9/21/2014 1:01:38 AM (Hamlet)