BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Redirecting Virus/Trojan

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Redirecting Virus/Trojan  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Redirecting Virus/Trojan Printable version of : Redirecting Virus/Trojan
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Sascha411

Date Joined Feb 2013
Total Posts : 2

Posted 2/7/2013 10:53 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Redirecting Virus/TrojanAlert an admin about: Redirecting Virus/Trojan
Hi All,

Since a couple of weeks my Computer ( Asus VX6, Windows 7, SP1. ) has this Virus/Trojan.

Basically google.com, facebook.com and youtube.com gets redirected to:

http://www.madeinbahia.com.br/

or in some cases an error message pops up, saying that the webpage is not found.

I tried several antispyware, malware, ttds programs. I run different antivirus programs... but nothing was found.

After setting up the system completely new (I did this now 3 times), everything is fine for about 12 hours. Then the same error/virus shows up.

I have not clue, how to get rid of this virus/trojan. Please help. - I tried to follow the instructions of people with the similar problem, but nothings seems to work.

Cheers,
Sascha

Post Edited (Sascha411) : 2/7/2013 7:54:04 PM GMT

Sascha411

Date Joined Feb 2013
Total Posts : 2

Posted 2/10/2013 5:36 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Redirecting Virus/TrojanAlert an admin about: Redirecting Virus/Trojan
Problem solved !

Entschuldigung

Date Joined Feb 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 2/20/2013 4:23 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Redirecting Virus/TrojanAlert an admin about: Redirecting Virus/Trojan
hi, i've been having the same problem for a while now, could please tell me how to get rid of this? it's pretty annoying and i don't know what else to do.

New Topic Post reply to : Redirecting Virus/Trojan Printable version of : Redirecting Virus/Trojan

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, September 22, 2014 9:12 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,614 posts in 13,320 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 6 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36380 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, SR2.
7 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
SPAM and The Bat (1)9/22/2014 4:02:39 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (9)9/21/2014 7:57:44 PM (Chris.B)
Two Questions - Changelog & License (2)9/21/2014 1:01:38 AM (Hamlet)