Virus mess

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > Virus mess  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Virus mess Printable version of : Virus mess
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

zubenal

Date Joined Jan 2013
Total Posts : 3

Posted 1/27/2013 7:12 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Virus messAlert an admin about: Virus mess
This is a Dell Lat D620
Windows XP 32 bit with 3rd update

I recently opened a file that was suppose to be a recipet from FedEx for a package. It was not from FedEx.....If you want, I can send you the email
Since this infection I have not been able to open windows that have virus removal in their name. I used my other computer to get into this web site. I came here before a couple of years ago, but it was a different name and it was all free. Its about time you set up a pay service. You guys are worth whatever you charge. Anyway...getting back to my ugly virus,
It seems to have even taken over the network. I have been using my thumbdrive between the two computers, so I need to get them both cleaned up. lets start with this one.
The other computer is identical.

File Attachment :
hijackthis.log   10KB (application/octet-stream)
This file has been downloaded 98 time(s).

File Attachment :
Malwarebytes Anti1.docx   13KB (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.word)
This file has been downloaded 393 time(s).

File Attachment :
Malwarebytes Anti2.docx   17KB (application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.word)
This file has been downloaded 96 time(s).

New Topic Post reply to : Virus mess Printable version of : Virus mess

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, October 20, 2014 7:29 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,670 posts in 13,334 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36535 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, John_Don.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
My computer started running slow AFTER I installed bullguard (2)10/20/2014 1:21:09 AM (John_Don)