Computer has thousands of errors and warnings afraid of crash

Posted 6/14/2013 11:25 PM

iggychaotic Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
im trying to clean my lap top and I tried downloading the cleaner programs and java but my computer wont download them. I had the same problem when trying to install the paid version of avast, it wouldn't save. I have no idea what to do short of calling avast back and paying 200 dollars to have them do it for me. can anyone help me? :shakehead: </div>
Posted 6/15/2013 6:07 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12976
[color="#0066cc"]http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.exe[/color]</a> <br/> <br/><span lang="DA"> <br/> <br/>  <br/> <br/>  <br/> <br/> <br/><ul> <br/>* Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted. <br/> <br/> <br/>* Select All Users <br/> <br/></div></div></ul> <br/> <br/> <br/><ul> <br/>* <br/> <br/> <br/>* Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long. <br/> <br/></div></div></ul> <br/> <br/><span lang="EN-GB">When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL. <br/> <br/> <br/><span lang="DA">Post both logs. <br/> <br/> <br/>NB. It is possible you´ll have to download it to another computer, and transfer via an extern drive.............

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Wednesday, December 7, 2016, 9:16 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,967 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, ConcepcionJAbbate.
There are currently no users on-line.