Computer running snail slow, virus maybe

Posted 4/16/2014 2:40 PM

KMB1999 Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 95
Seems to be running okay now. How do the logs look to you? The only thing is that a second email of mine in the same week has been hacked and is sending SPAM to everyone. I already changed all of my passwords at the beginning of the week and now so I am wondering if there is something in my system that causes vulnerability in my email. Both emails were aol emails......
Posted 4/16/2014 3:12 PM

KMB1999 Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 95
Hmmm, it looks like my last reply may not have gone through. I thinks things seem to be running okay now. A second email of mine was hacked this morning. It is another aol email. I changed all of my passwords earlier this week but it still happened. Might there be something in my system that is hiding that I might have downloaded from online? Thanks for your help!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Tuesday, April 25, 2017, 6:33 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 61,193 posts in 13,463 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 38,020 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, gobertron.
There are currently no users on-line.
[Error loading the WebPart 'cr' of type 'CultureRedirect']
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to browse, we are assuming that you have no objection in accepting cookies. You can change your cookie settings at any time.