HELP NEEDED ASAP WITH REMOVAL OF PCEU VIRUS

Posted 10/16/2012 7:12 PM

rocknurworld Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hi there i am needing help removing pceu virus on my computer <br/>i have read various fixes online etc and tried to do them with no results <br/>i cannot access safe mode or safe networking mode when go into this i just get a white screen from the virus and cant access anything in windows <br/>so the only one i can go into is safemode with commmand , i managed to get the malware bytes download on the computer on this mode from dowloading it from other computer and putting it on a cd and then putting it on this one. <br/> <br/>so i did a scan with malware but ibviously as can only get access to safe mode command i cant update malware which is needed to do to remove virus as you cant access internet in this mode. <br/> <br/>i dont know what else to do i have no restore points either to go back there was a restore point which i did week ago but is showing none. so cant use that route either, <br/>i have alot of files on the computer which i dont want to lose either, <br/> <br/>so any help on what i can do to remove this virus would be greatly appreciated. i also did check the shell file thing and it does have explorer.exe in it already,
Posted 10/16/2012 11:16 PM

Advanced member

In Command Prompt you can type: explorer.exe to start a more friendly view. <br/>Removing a Ransomware infection starts with you creating a new Windows User (Administrator) account, so this is the first step you should take once you start explorer.exe. You can do this from Control Panel > User Accounts. <br/> <br/>Start the computer normally, login with the new account, update Malwarebytes and scan. <br/> <br/>Let us know if you have any more difficulties after that.
Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Support Team Leader
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 16

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Friday, December 9, 2016, 4:41 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,163 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,969 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Heisenberg.
There are currently no users on-line.