BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
my new laptop has been infected by a trojan

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > my new laptop has been infected by a trojan  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : my new laptop has been infected by a trojan Printable version of : my new laptop has been infected by a trojan
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

gbarzey

Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 1

Posted 9/15/2004 8:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: my new laptop has been infected by a trojanAlert an admin about: my new laptop has been infected by a trojan
I really dont know any thing about removing viruses.  When I turned on my laptop, a message from Norton AntiVirus came up sayin it was infected by a trojan horse at the location C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts and it said that it could not remove it.  I have the 2003 version of the AntiVirus.
I have no idea what this means or how to resolve it and sometimes I am unable to open web pages since the virus notification showed up.
Please Help Me...Thanks

Also I have another computer that has Norton Antivirus 2001 and although it has not identified what type of virus it has, I am unable to log on to any pages on that computer.  When I try to do so I am interupted by a search page.  Do you know what may be causing that and what I can do to remove the problem.

New Topic Post reply to : my new laptop has been infected by a trojan Printable version of : my new laptop has been infected by a trojan

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 02, 2014 5:36 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,630 posts in 13,328 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 2 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36455 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, empatbelass.
6 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Kitchen Shops Wakefield (0)10/2/2014 2:39:02 AM (empatbelass)
Bullguard antivirus offline (2)10/2/2014 2:07:56 AM (Sabuz Ahmed)