Redirecting Virus/Trojan

Posted 2/7/2013 7:53 PM

Sascha411 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Hi All, <br/> <br/>Since a couple of weeks my Computer ( Asus VX6, Windows 7, SP1. ) has this Virus/Trojan. <br/> <br/>Basically google.com, facebook.com and youtube.com gets redirected to: <br/> <br/>http://www.madeinbahia.com.br/ <br/> <br/>or in some cases an error message pops up, saying that the webpage is not found. <br/> <br/>I tried several antispyware, malware, ttds programs. I run different antivirus programs... but nothing was found. <br/> <br/>After setting up the system completely new (I did this now 3 times), everything is fine for about 12 hours. Then the same error/virus shows up. <br/> <br/>I have not clue, how to get rid of this virus/trojan. Please help. - I tried to follow the instructions of people with the similar problem, but nothings seems to work. <br/> <br/>Cheers, <br/>Sascha
Posted 2/10/2013 2:36 AM

Sascha411 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Problem solved !
Posted 2/20/2013 1:23 AM

Entschuldigung Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
hi, i've been having the same problem for a while now, could please tell me how to get rid of this? it's pretty annoying and i don't know what else to do.
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 10, 2016, 11:35 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,164 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,970 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MJD.
There are currently no users on-line.