Min

/

Sec

Snap do

Posted 1/2/2014 8:16 PM

pacrabtree Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
Hi <br/> <br/>I have Bullguard installed on desktop and laptop but I cannot get rid of this very annoying snap do webpage search that keeps appearing. <br/> <br/>Any suggestions on how to remove this pest <br/> <br/>many thanks
Posted 1/3/2014 5:50 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12976
Hi and welcome :cool: <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>Please download Adwcleaner -> <br/> <br/>[url] http://general-changelog-team.fr/fr/downloads/finish/20-outils-de-xplode/2-adwcleaner [/url] <br/> <br/> <br/>• Double click on AdwCleaner.exe to run the tool.  <br/>***Note: Windows Vista and Windows 7 users:  <br/>Right click in the adwCleaner.exe and select – Run as admin  <br/>• Click Delete.  <br/>• Everything that was found will be deleted.  <br/>• Save any open files and approve the reboot. A text file will open after the restart.  <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>Next - <br/>Junkware Removal Tool by thisisu <br/> <br/>Download: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/junkware-removal-tool/ <br/> <br/> <br/>Disable your Antivirus program if required <br/>For vista and windows 7 right click on the tool and select run as administrator <br/>After the scan is completed, post the generated log here. <br/>[url] [/url]

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 3, 2016, 3:24 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,157 posts in 13,447 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,966 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Don Tee.
There are currently no users on-line.