Min

/

Sec

trojan horse downloader and clicker virus

Posted 9/3/2004 11:52 PM

Tamra Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
I am in hopes that someone out there can help me before I pull my hair out (and I mean ALL of it :smile: ) <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>I ran AVG and it detected 6 files that were infected. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>The files: C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\BDL7412.$ (Trojan Horse Downloader Agent.AL) <br/> <br/> C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213634.CP$ (TH Downloader.Dyfica.2.AL) <br/> <br/> C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213640.CP$ (TH Downloader.Alchemic.A) <br/> <br/> C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213645.CP$ (TH Downloader.Agent.AS) <br/> <br/> C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213646.0 (TH Downloader.Dyfica.2.AA) <br/> <br/> C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213647.0 (Clicker.AJ) <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>When this problem was initially detected, I ran the Trojan Remover program on the individual files and even though I attempted to delete them, it only renamed then and they were once again detected when I ran AVG (who detected them with the "new" names). <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>Therefore, I am stuck and at my wits end over how to remove these bad boys.... Can someone please help <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>Tamra
[4]Tamra [/4]
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Monday, December 5, 2016, 3:31 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,160 posts in 13,449 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 3 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Old shape.
There are currently no users on-line.