BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
trojan horse downloader and clicker virus

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > Virus Removal > Removal Help > trojan horse downloader and clicker virus  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : trojan horse downloader and clicker virus Printable version of : trojan horse downloader and clicker virus
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Tamra

Date Joined Sep 2004
Total Posts : 1

Posted 9/4/2004 1:52 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: trojan horse downloader and clicker virusAlert an admin about: trojan horse downloader and clicker virus
I am in hopes that someone out there can help me before I pull my hair out (and I mean ALL of it smile )

I ran AVG and it detected 6 files that were infected.

The files:    C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\BDL7412.$   (Trojan Horse Downloader Agent.AL)
                C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213634.CP$  (TH Downloader.Dyfica.2.AL)
                C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213640.CP$  (TH Downloader.Alchemic.A)
                C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213645.CP$  (TH Downloader.Agent.AS)
                C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213646.0    (TH Downloader.Dyfica.2.AA)
                C:\_RESTORE\TEMP\A0213647.0    (Clicker.AJ)

When this problem was initially detected, I ran the Trojan Remover program on the individual files and even though I attempted to delete them, it only renamed then and they were once again detected when I ran AVG (who detected them with the "new" names).

Therefore, I am stuck and at my wits end over how to remove these bad boys.... Can someone please help

Tamra

New Topic Post reply to : trojan horse downloader and clicker virus Printable version of : trojan horse downloader and clicker virus

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, December 22, 2014 1:59 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,822 posts in 13,360 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36997 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MosQuiTos007.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads