BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Best antivirus features under free licensing

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > Best antivirus features under free licensing  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Best antivirus features under free licensing Printable version of : Best antivirus features under free licensing
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

pravintechno

Date Joined Aug 2014
Total Posts : 2

Posted 8/22/2014 8:30 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Best antivirus features under free licensingAlert an admin about: Best antivirus features under free licensing
hi all,

which is the best antivirus software that will provide minimum protection to my data and internet security under free licensing or at low cost with good protection features? hope to have best feedback to my issues!

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 348

Posted 8/24/2014 3:14 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Best antivirus features under free licensingAlert an admin about: Best antivirus features under free licensing
Hi pravintechno,

You can use BullGuard Internet Security as a free trial for 60 days.
The trial version has the same features and modules as the paid version.

To start a free trial, click on the link below:
http://www.bullguard.com/products/bullguard-internet-security.aspx.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2014

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

pravintechno

Date Joined Aug 2014
Total Posts : 2

Posted 8/25/2014 6:20 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Best antivirus features under free licensingAlert an admin about: Best antivirus features under free licensing
thanks you!

i went with the link, its good.
one thing i like to that its give protection cloud related software, like i use Bitcasa when i use to upload or download data from the cloud i afraid that any virus injection may take place. so, i need any antivirus software which give protection to my pc and cloud data too!
hope you got my point and such features are exist in bullguard software then specify me related information. it's helpful to me in understanding the bullguard software!
hope for the best!

New Topic Post reply to : Best antivirus features under free licensing Printable version of : Best antivirus features under free licensing

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, December 19, 2014 11:43 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,822 posts in 13,360 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36994 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, sitesafecontainment.
10 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Firewall blocking programs without warning/ BsFireTemp Folder (3)12/17/2014 9:18:56 PM (Gavio101)