BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard problem?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > Bullguard problem?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard problem? Printable version of : Bullguard problem?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

kazzie_k

Date Joined Jan 2005
Total Posts : 1

Posted 1/26/2005 5:26 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
hi every1, i bought bullguard, and every thing was ok, i still have 8 months left on it, but its saying its out of date! i dont no wat to do, ive got no protection, and it cost me £40? any idears, x

Andrei M

Date Joined Jan 2005
Total Posts : 570

Posted 1/26/2005 5:54 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
Hello kazzie_k,

I think the solution is quite simple: Bullguard needs to be updated on your system: you should Open it, [right click on the bullguard tray icon] then go to Main, where you have Updates and there you should press the Check & Update button.
Hope it helped. If other problems should occur, please post them.

Also, if the problem was NOT related to updates, then i apologize, and please post further details on your problem.

Regards,

cristofMarius.

"the doer alone learneth"
/friedrich nietzsche.

Post Edited (cristofMarius) : 1/26/2005 3:55:55 PM GMT

Scout

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 2

Posted 3/5/2005 1:14 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
Hi

I got some kind of the same problem. I friend of mine bought Bullguard after I showed him how great I thought it was and now it won't update. It just comes with and error box telling us that theupdate server cannot be found. He still have around 9 monthes left of his account on a year and we have tried reinstalling it. The version used is 5.0 and he is using XP Home Edition.

Please help...confused
/Scout

Andrei M

Date Joined Jan 2005
Total Posts : 570

Posted 3/5/2005 11:08 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
Hello Scout,

Until the new BullGuard release will be available, you can receive a Live Update fix for your Bullguard product.
Please leave your e-mail address, and you will receive the fix for Live Update as soon as possible.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Andrei Marius Cristof
BullGuard Support Team
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Suspect any spyware/adware? Download >hijackthis< and post the log file it creates.
Also don't forget to test >the free 60days Bullguard trial<.

Scout

Date Joined Mar 2005

Posted 3/6/2005 7:32 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
Hi
Thanks for the quick reply.
My mail:
/Scout

Hoss

Date Joined Dec 2004

Posted 3/13/2005 9:19 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
I need the update also.

bacollins@wartide.com

Thanks

Hoss

dk65

Date Joined Nov 2008
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/23/2008 1:25 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
I had the same problem, updated my subscription one month ago bullguard has been running on my computers for a couple of years, I've got 400+ days left after updating my subscription got a new  message from a red shield windows security centre saying “Your computer may be at risk from viruses please update your bullguard software”,

Bullguard showing  392 days left, It updates itself without any problems, Anyhow I went into bullguard and presses update, it did the download no probs, I also pressed on the Red shield from windows security centre warning message  and since doing this I’ve had no problems, I think its just warning me from the date it was due to run our ? Anyhow all is running ok,

Alex S.

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 58

Posted 12/5/2008 2:21 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Bullguard problem?Alert an admin about: Bullguard problem?
Hi,

dk65, please PM me your username, so I may check it. Also, I need to know what is the exact Windows version you are using.

Alex Sarchiz
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard problem? Printable version of : Bullguard problem?

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, December 17, 2014 9:58 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,821 posts in 13,360 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36984 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, banciackand.
8 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Pc wont shut down if Bis is installed (4)12/15/2014 12:14:58 PM (Mike A)