BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard spam filter

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > Bullguard spam filter  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard spam filter Printable version of : Bullguard spam filter
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

juice17

Date Joined May 2011
Total Posts : 26

Posted 6/1/2011 10:01 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard spam filterAlert an admin about: Bullguard spam filter
I have googlemail configured with outlook express. Recently spam emails have not been filtered and they are in my blocked list. I sent a message to Bullguard explaining what the problem was. They suggested the spam senders were using different addresses. 
I added my Hotmail account to the blocked list and sent an email from my hotmail account to my googlemail account.  The message had not been filtered. Usually bullguard adds them to a folder called spam.
Today I installed thunderbird and sent myself another email. The email had next to it bgspam but was not filtered into the spam folder.
Any help is appreciated. I hate spam!

juice17

Date Joined May 2011
Total Posts : 26

Posted 6/6/2011 10:43 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard spam filterAlert an admin about: Bullguard spam filter
All is working now. Not sure what was wrong.

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard spam filter Printable version of : Bullguard spam filter

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, October 25, 2014 6:24 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,698 posts in 13,332 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 20 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36552 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, BigStone.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (29)10/25/2014 7:27:58 AM (Touch)
Bullguard dosent update to latest versions (13)10/25/2014 3:59:32 AM (BigStone)
Bullguard firewall blocks dns requests for virtual machine clients (3)10/24/2014 11:55:39 AM (leok)