BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Driver needs Update?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > Driver needs Update?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Driver needs Update? Printable version of : Driver needs Update?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

monica52404

Date Joined Aug 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/9/2012 11:01 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Driver needs Update?Alert an admin about: Driver needs Update?
I am having trouble with my Dell Inspirion 1150 laptop. When I turn my computer on I am getting a blue screen after it finishes loading and it shuts off and starts up again. It does this over and over. The blue screen says something about DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. What does this mean and how do I fix it. Do I have a virus or do I need to update a driver?? Please help.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 8/10/2012 5:36 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Driver needs Update?Alert an admin about: Driver needs Update?
What happened on the computer before you started having this error?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Dantheman

Date Joined Dec 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 12/4/2013 8:18 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Driver needs Update?Alert an admin about: Driver needs Update?
I think you will have to press the F8 button when it boots and then you will have to install the windows again.

heathanderson

Date Joined Jan 2014
Total Posts : 3

Posted 1/17/2014 10:53 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Driver needs Update?Alert an admin about: Driver needs Update?
I think your system need format, I suggest to do complete scan your system or your operating system is getting corrupted.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 1/31/2014 3:58 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Driver needs Update?Alert an admin about: Driver needs Update?
No and no.
The system only needs to have the faulty driver removed. Please don't give random advice (although reinstalling Windows is always an option, everything is lost if you reinstall Windows).

That is why I asked Monica what she was doing when she had this problem first.

Since she did not answer for such a long time, I believe she solved the problem somehow already.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Driver needs Update? Printable version of : Driver needs Update?

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, August 31, 2014 1:14 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,581 posts in 13,313 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 2 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36293 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Connie Burns.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (0)8/31/2014 8:01:13 AM (J Moore)
Bullguard 2014 Firewall and high DPC latency (15)8/30/2014 12:06:05 PM (ComFox)
Blocking of sites (4)8/29/2014 8:49:52 PM (Leto)