You should try to increase the server timeout in your email application in order to solve the email related problem:
A. If you are using Microsoft Outlook as your email client, please follow these steps:
1. Open Microsoft Outlook and click Tools > E-mail Accounts.
2. Choose the "View or change existing e-mail account" option and press Next.
3. Click on the "Change" button located to the right and choose the "More settings" option.
4. In the pop-up window that appears next you need to click the Advanced tab. Then increase the server timeout limit to Long (10 minutes).
5. Afterwards, press OK and then the Finish to end this operation.
B. If you are using Outlook Express, please follow these steps:
1. Open Outlook Express and click on Tools > Accounts.
2. In the new window, please go to the Mail tab and select your email account then press the Properties button.
3. In the Properties window, please go to the Advanced tab, and increase the server timeout to maximum (5 minutes).
4. Press OK and Close to finish the operation.
C. If you are using a different email client, please reply to this thread and I will give you further instructions.
Also, for the Antivirus settings, I recommend that you should choose:
Disinfect the File - as the first action
Move Files to Quarantine - as the second action.
Cell phone: +40 724.276.719
YM!: ionescu1982 ; Skype: ionesan
BullGuard specialises in best-of-breed security solutions for home users and
small businesses, emphasising technical excellence, ease-of-use and customer-care.
BullGuard is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner with competencies in Security Solutions
and ISV Software Solutions: www.microsoft.com/security/partners/antivirus.asp