BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days !

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days !  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days ! Printable version of : Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days !
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

ProntaCall

Date Joined Mar 2011
Total Posts : 1

Posted 3/25/2011 7:58 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days !Alert an admin about: Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days !
Hi, I am an IT Engineer and have a problem with a number of customer's machines, all of which are Hewlett Packard WinXP Pro machines. I am interested to know how many other people are having the same issue. (I have had numerous emails/chat sessions with the Bullguard Support Team, but understandably, the're struggling with this issue)

Error condition is as follows:
The machines function fine for days (typically approx 3days). Then a whole range of odd errors start to manifest themselves. These include (i) WIndows error "this is not a valid win32 program" (ii) Machine refuses to start/run any programs (iii) network disappears & is inaccessible, etc, etc. I'm certain that the problem is related to Bullguard, as when the problems occur, if I exit Bullguard then the machine (almost) recover & function OK.

Rebooting the machine will clear the error condition - until 3 days has elapsed - then the error reoccurs (eg the machines are left turned on for this duration).

I have 3 machines at one customer that do this, and one machine at another. As I said, the common factor is tha they are ALL HP desktop machines, running WinXP Pro.

Anybody else having the same issue !!!!!?????

New Topic Post reply to : Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days ! Printable version of : Hewlett Packard WInXP Pro Issue - machine throws a wobbly after 3 days !

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, October 22, 2014 11:06 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,675 posts in 13,334 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36547 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bendoljaya.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Cheap kitchen Appliances Midlands (0)10/22/2014 7:20:49 AM (bendoljaya)
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (8)10/22/2014 5:22:19 AM (Touch)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Online UK (0)10/22/2014 4:38:14 AM (zrorlkdi)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Reviews (0)10/22/2014 2:51:34 AM (ceagceog1)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)