BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer Printable version of : How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
[ << Previous Thread ]

dvdripper

Date Joined Jun 2013
Total Posts : 3

Posted 7/6/2013 6:51 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
I want to be able to save Android SMS text messages off of my Android. Is there any way I can do that? I have over 10000 sms in this database. Thanks!.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 7/6/2013 11:46 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
You can save the text messages with a data cable.

For Foyo, the path is this:

/data/data/com.android.providers/telephony/databases/mmssms.db

You can then use SQL Lite Viewer to properly view the sms db.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 13

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

sandraalan

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/7/2013 12:03 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
I know that iPubsoft Android Desktop Manager can help you if you want to transfer sms messages from Android phone to computer, i just used it, and it works smoothly, you can find it from the "new Released" lists on the iPubsoft home page!

rozermartin

Date Joined Oct 2013
Total Posts : 20

Posted 12/26/2013 10:05 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
You may get some handy apps from play store. Isn't it? Just look for one.

Smith_Tonly

Date Joined Jan 2014

Posted 1/3/2014 8:56 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
Hello dvdripper
I also met this problem,I use iStonsoft Android File Manager to Transfer text message from Android to my Computer,This is a professional tools to move text message from Android to Computer,Not only can you quickly to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer,but also you can very simple to operate it,only one click!

heathanderson

Date Joined Jan 2014

Posted 1/4/2014 6:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
Basically we use data cable for any kind of transfer of data from our phone (Android & Windows) to computer.

rozermartin

Date Joined Oct 2013
Total Posts : 20

Posted 4/10/2014 7:02 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
Yo can do these by the help of the below mentioned steps:-
Step 1: Install Android SMS Transfer and launch it.

Step 2: Connect your Android device to PC

Step 3: Export Android SMS to Computer

PurSally

Date Joined Aug 2014
Total Posts : 1

Posted 8/26/2014 12:31 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to Transfer SMS from Android to ComputerAlert an admin about: How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer
I know an method to export sms from my Samsung to PC, just upload your messages to Gmail on your Phone, then login Gmail account on your computer, then download them to PC.

New Topic Post reply to : How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer Printable version of : How to Transfer SMS from Android to Computer

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, October 22, 2014 6:24 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,680 posts in 13,334 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 5 new threads and 13 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36547 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bendoljaya.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (13)10/22/2014 11:28:13 AM (Touch)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Midlands (0)10/22/2014 7:20:49 AM (bendoljaya)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Online UK (0)10/22/2014 4:38:14 AM (zrorlkdi)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Reviews (0)10/22/2014 2:51:34 AM (ceagceog1)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)