BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security? Printable version of : Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

bunnyc

Date Joined Jun 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 7/27/2013 12:04 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?Alert an admin about: Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?
I've had PC Tools I/S for several years now and it's been excellent......easy to use, never an infection that wasn't caught, deleted or quarantined. As PC Tools has been taken over by Symantec who have closed it down, I urgently need to replace it by 6th August, when my subscription ends. I've been researching but so many conflicting reviews and ratings. Nobody seems to agree on which is best. BullGuard sounds good but is there anyone here who has used PC Tools before and can give me a comparison please? As I said, powerful, but easy to use as I'm not an Einstein, lol.

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 336

Posted 7/29/2013 5:06 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?Alert an admin about: Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?
Hi bunnyc,

I haven't used PC Tools but I can assure you that BullGuard is very easy to use.

Download, install and use Internet Security as a trial and let us know if it fits your needs.

If you plan to try multiple AV solutions, I recommend you to create a restore point before installing any antivirus. Use it when you decide to change the AV solution. This will ensure that your system will not be slowed by possible leftovers.

Best wishes!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 2013

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security? Printable version of : Is BullGuard as powerful and easy to use as PC Tools Internet Security?

Forum Information
Currently it is Friday, November 28, 2014 6:09 AM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,785 posts in 13,355 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 6 new threads and 10 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36861 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Stressman.
7 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Amazon infected download (4)11/27/2014 7:01:09 PM (doughboii)
Is there a future for the Forum? (7)11/27/2014 3:26:01 PM (Dickens)
"Backup" did not complete due to error 102 (0)11/26/2014 11:29:09 PM (newfree)
New user having problems (2)11/26/2014 9:28:17 PM (Diski)
Cheap K i tchens UK (0)11/26/2014 4:18:09 PM (tongsampahooho)