BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > General Security > Computer and Mobile Security > Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Version 9 or is it Version 8.7??? Printable version of : Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Legion2010

Date Joined Apr 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 4/3/2010 6:13 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???Alert an admin about: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???
A easy one ......... my current Bullguard subscription should be Version 9 :-) 

............ My account shows my subscription as being Version 9.:-) :-) :-)

But the software on my PC shows (when you hover the mouse pointer over the Bullguard Logo on the taskbar) it as being BullGuard v8.7???nono

Am I missing something?cry

Is something missing???shakehead   

Does anybody knowconfused

Virago

Date Joined Jun 2006
Total Posts : 82

Posted 4/3/2010 11:01 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???Alert an admin about: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???
If you are still using V8.7 (sounds like you are) you can upgrade by following this guide

http://www.bullguard.com/support/product-guides/bullguard-internet-security-guides-90/upgrade.aspx

If you leave things as they are, Bullguard may update to new version via automatic updates eventually, but I don't know when this will happen.

Mightec

Date Joined Apr 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 4/4/2010 2:00 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???Alert an admin about: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???
I notice from the manual upgrade instructions it is adviseable to remove the old version, restart the computer and then install the new version. My concern is if I am connected to the Internet, I am at risk? Is there away of doing an automatic upgrade without waiting for Bullguard to initiate the upgrade.

Post Edited (Mightec) : 04-04-2010 11:05:40 GMT

Virago

Date Joined Jun 2006
Total Posts : 82

Posted 4/4/2010 8:30 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???Alert an admin about: Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???
The easiest way to upgrade is to do it yourself by following the guide already given. It should only take a few minutes. Just make sure the new version is fully updated before you go back onto the internet. The new version looks completely different to the previous version by the way, you cannot really mistake it for V8.7

New Topic Post reply to : Version 9 or is it Version 8.7??? Printable version of : Version 9 or is it Version 8.7???

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, September 02, 2014 7:58 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,585 posts in 13,313 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36305 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Gordana Daniel.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Bullguard Backup: 3 GB of files are "missing" but freespace calcuation seems to think they (3)8/31/2014 11:20:08 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Blocking of sites (5)8/31/2014 6:53:45 PM (Robert Mateescu)