Best antivirus features under free licensing

Posted 8/22/2014 6:30 AM

pravintechno Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
hi all, <br/> <br/>which is the best antivirus software that will provide minimum protection to my data and internet security under free licensing or at low cost with good protection features? hope to have best feedback to my issues!
Posted 8/24/2014 1:14 PM

Robert Mateescu Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 427
Hi pravintechno, <br/> <br/>You can use BullGuard Internet Security as a free trial for 60 days. <br/>The trial version has the same features and modules as the paid version. <br/> <br/>To start a free trial, click on the link below: <br/>http://www.bullguard.com/products/bullguard-internet-security.aspx. <br/> <br/>Cheers!
Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
[url]support@bullguard.com[/url]
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly via Live Chat for immediate assistance: http://www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!
Posted 8/25/2014 4:20 AM

pravintechno Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
thanks you! <br/> <br/>i went with the link, its good. <br/>one thing i like to that its give protection cloud related software, like i use Bitcasa when i use to upload or download data from the cloud i afraid that any virus injection may take place. so, i need any antivirus software which give protection to my pc and cloud data too! <br/>hope you got my point and such features are exist in bullguard software then specify me related information. it's helpful to me in understanding the bullguard software! <br/>hope for the best!
  • Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Saturday, December 10, 2016, 9:36 PM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,164 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 4 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,970 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MJD.
There are currently no users on-line.