My folder option missing & my regedit is disabled pliz help

Posted 9/29/2006 9:46 AM

Blackmind Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 1
my folder option missing & my regedit is disabled pliz help <br/>whenever i try reedit, i get a message to say disabled by administrator but iam an administrator <br/> <br/>what should i do?
Posted 1/10/2007 10:03 AM

harinder Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
try to fix your problem using mmc console in any version of windows[[blue] [/blue]
"Somebody" wrote:
Posted 3/25/2007 8:39 AM

Antivirus123 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
Hi everyone facing problem of folder options , registry editing and task manager.... <br/> <br/> <br/>Some guys complained that vbs is not working, so i'm presenting here another solution. <br/> <br/>Copy the following code,paste in any notepad and save as "EnableRegEdit.inf" . Right-click and install; your regedit will be enabled.(Be careful to copy the code exactly as presented here including everything. <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>[color=purple>Code]Italic</I> to avoid any misunderstanding...[/color] <br/> <br/>___________________________________________________________________________________ <br/> <br/>[Version] <br/>Signature="$Chicago$" <br/>Provider=Symantec <br/> <br/>[DefaultInstall] <br/>AddReg=UnhookRegKey <br/> <br/>[UnhookRegKey] <br/>HKLM, Software\CLASSES\batfile\shell\open\command,,,"""%1"" %*" <br/>HKLM, Software\CLASSES\comfile\shell\open\command,,,"""%1"" %*" <br/>HKLM, Software\CLASSES\exefile\shell\open\command,,,"""%1"" %*" <br/>HKLM, Software\CLASSES\piffile\shell\open\command,,,"""%1"" %*" <br/>HKLM, Software\CLASSES\regfile\shell\open\command,,,"regedit.exe ""%1""" <br/>HKLM, Software\CLASSES\scrfile\shell\open\command,,,"""%1"" %*" <br/>HKCU, Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System,DisableRegistryTools,0x00000020,0 <br/> <br/>_________________________________________________________________________________ <br/> <br/>To enable Folder Options, copy following code,paste it in any notepad and save as "folderoptions.reg" file. Double click it and your folder options will be restored. <br/> <br/>_________________________________________________________________________________ <br/> <br/>Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 <br/> <br/>[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\Explorer] <br/>"NoFolderOptions"=dword:0000000 <br/> <br/>[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions] <br/>"NoBrowserOptions"=dword:00000000 <br/> <br/>__________________________________________________________________________________ <br/> <br/>To enable Task Manager, copy following code,paste it in any notepad and save as "EnableTaskManager.reg" file. Double click it and your folder options will be restored. <br/> <br/>_________________________________________________________________________ <br/> <br/>Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 <br/> <br/>[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Policies\System] <br/>"DisableTaskMgr"=dword:0000000 <br/> <br/>__________________________________________________________________________________ <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>Make sure you have a good AV software installed on your system. <br/> <br/>I recommend AVG 7.5 Pro <br/> <br/>Download Link <br/> <br/>[url=sikeryali@yahoo.com]sikeryali@yahoo.com[/url]
Posted 4/1/2007 4:48 PM

iSergiwa Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Hello, <br/> <br/>In many cases, I was forced to do the hard work curing the computers that are infected because they were with no AV already installed on them at all, yes that's true, many people doesn't know whether their computers need an AV software or not, they don't even know what a computer virus is! <br/> <br/>When someone of those ask me for help, I first do an offline scan & clean. <br/> <br/>When I boot the computer, I usually be faced with the same thing every time; the virus made some system restrictions in order to make himself hidden, those restrictions are usually the following : <br/> <br/>1 - Disable Ctrl+Alt+Del >> so the user can't see the virus and the other running applications! <br/> <br/>2 - Disable Folder Options >> so the user can't set the option to show hidden files! <br/> <br/>3 –Disable Regedit >> so the user can't see what is going on in system startup! <br/> <br/>Unfortunately, AV Softwares have nothing to do with these restrictions and do nothing to re-enable them! <br/> <br/>Until AV softwares come with such tool in their next versions, here, you'll find a tiny tool that does the work for KAV, it Re-Enable all what the virus had disabled, and brings every thing back. I designed this tool and published it FOR FREE for every one need to use it! <br/> <br/>Download link: <br/> <br/>http://www.softpedia.com/get/Security/Security-Related/RRT-Remove-Ristrictions-Tool.shtml <br/> <br/>Screenshots: <br/> <br/>User image <br/> <br/>User image <br/> <br/>Thanks <br/>Issam Sergiwa <br/>Sergiwa.com
Posted 4/20/2007 9:01 AM

asaygo Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 42
Try and use this BullGuard Tech Guide on how to enable "Folder options": How to enable Folder options if it's hidden <br/> <br/>To enable the registry tools visit this BullGuard Tech Guide: How to enable regedit
Posted 6/27/2007 8:10 AM

Cybermitz Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
You are infected by virus..scan your computer with AVG 7.5. This antivirus is free and you can download it in the net. <br/> <br/>Steps in enabling registry editor: <br/> <br/>After scanning, go to run dialog box. Type gpedit.msc then goto: <br/>User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System <br/>in right-side pane, set "Prevent access to Registry editing tools" to either Not Configured or Disabled. <br/> <br/>Steps in enabling Folder Options: <br/> <br/>type "regedit" in the run dialog box then find "NoFolderOptions" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER. If it exist, set the value of it to 0 or delete it. <br/> <br/>Now, try to check in the Control Panel if the Folder Options icon is already there. If still not exist. Try this step: <br/> <br/>Type gpedit.msc then goto: <br/>User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Component -> Windows Explorer <br/>in right-side pane, set "Removes the Folder Options menu item from the Tools menu" to Disabled. <br/> <br/>Then try to check it again in the Control Panel if the Folder Options icon is already there.
Posted 8/17/2007 1:42 PM

thugonomic Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 2
HI <br/> <br/>I tried running the script thru notepad for enabling my registry but it gave me the below error <br/> <br/>Cant Find the script engine "VBScript" for script "C:\... <br/> <br/> <br/>Can u please guide me further
Posted 8/22/2007 5:18 PM

Andrei M Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 356
Hi, <br/> <br/> <br/>Let's see some logs you may have a virus. <br/>Please go here and try to post the required logs. <br/> <br/> <br/>Regards,
Andrei M
[blue]Microsoft Certified Professional[/blue]
BullGuard | support[at]bullguard[dot]com

---------
If more than 24hrs have passed since my last reply on your thread, send me a private message to remind me.
---------
Posted 10/5/2007 4:27 AM

coldheart Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Thnx man .... u really r an angel <br/> <br/> <br/>
"Cybermitz" wrote: <br/>You are infected by virus..scan your computer with AVG 7.5. This antivirus is free and you can download it in the net. <br/> <br/>Steps in enabling registry editor: <br/> <br/>After scanning, go to run dialog box. Type gpedit.msc then goto: <br/>User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> System <br/>in right-side pane, set "Prevent access to Registry editing tools" to either Not Configured or Disabled. <br/> <br/>Steps in enabling Folder Options: <br/> <br/>type "regedit" in the run dialog box then find "NoFolderOptions" in HKEY_CURRENT_USER. If it exist, set the value of it to 0 or delete it. <br/> <br/>Now, try to check in the Control Panel if the Folder Options icon is already there. If still not exist. Try this step: <br/> <br/>Type gpedit.msc then goto: <br/>User Configuration -> Administrative Templates -> Windows Component -> Windows Explorer <br/>in right-side pane, set "Removes the Folder Options menu item from the Tools menu" to Disabled. <br/> <br/>Then try to check it again in the Control Panel if the Folder Options icon is already there. <br/>
Posted 10/23/2007 12:07 AM

makata Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
:jumpin: hi there people who have problem with regedit (disable by the administrator) the main reason of disabling the regedit are virus, i encountered a staberry virus quoted "i'm still waiting for the straberry virus from baguio" i asked and try too many ways to retrieve my regedit but its only a waste of time, heres the practical solution that surely make you laugh, but proven effective. click star menu, click control panel then click user account pick a task create a new account. log off the current account and log on from your new account. the regedit are working properly in this new account you may now fix the problem or delete viruses using regedit. <br/> <br/>to remove straberry virus click start menu run: copy and paste or manually locate the following regedit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\currentVersion\winlogon, then delete the sentence say "im still waiting for your straberry from baguio. then delete the other one who have related phrases. thanks and more power.
Posted 1/28/2008 11:23 AM

Cloudcatcher Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
I followed the instructions from Cybermitz and after struggling for two days to fix my computer from the Brontok virus and get my folder options working in both my user account and in administrator, Cybermitz had me fixed in ten minutes. Thank you! <br/> <br/>Be careful of Brontok washer and remove restrictions tools. They did not work for me. <br/> <br/>Thank you Cybermitz. :smile:
Posted 2/5/2008 10:57 AM

prijygeorge Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
thanks a lot cybermitz. <br/> <br/>this was the most effective reply. <br/> <br/>guys who have the same prob do try this out. dont go for tools or remover or washer. <br/> <br/><br /><br />
Posted 2/26/2008 7:57 AM

arash_beterkun Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Mr.cybermitz , thx . it really worked . <br/>and im agree with u . the AVG anti virus is the best . beacuse it really fast , keen and free . :hop:
Posted 6/10/2008 12:25 AM

biosong Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
i find Babar Jahangir's suggestion VERY HELPFULL <br/> <br/>thanks.
Posted 11/9/2008 5:01 PM

help80 Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
my folder option missing i guess becsuse of nude ssg sex scandal virus that attackts the flashdrives.. <br/>i tried running the regedit but the prompt appears "Registry editing has been disabled by your administrator"...im the administrator, i cannot proceed, please help...
Posted 1/11/2009 7:47 PM

Maj Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Ok i struggled getting this to work and i did it with the help from these guys and the spreadsheet [found on microsofts site] [ http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=7821c32f-da15-438d-8e48-45915cd2bc14&displaylang=en ] . i have windows vista home basic so i needed to do it differently. [gpedit doesnt excist on home basi or premuim] <br/> <br/> <br/>*virus scan AVG before doing this [Delete those viruses]!!!* <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>so create a new user <br/> <br/>log on <br/> <br/>run > regedit <br/> <br/>[toolbar] edit> find <br/> <br/>type System!DisableRegistryTools [press enter] <br/> <br/>look to your left [folders have expanded] click on the one that hasnt been expanded or is the last one <br/> <br/>now delete System!DisableRegistryTools which should appear on your right <br/> <br/>ok log back into the account suffering <br/> <br/>u should now be able to get onto regedit [start >run [regedit] <br/> :smilewinkgrin: <br/>part 2 <br/> <br/>log back into the new account <br/> <br/> <br/>run > regedit <br/> <br/>[toolbar] edit> find <br/> <br/>type NoFolderOptions <br/> <br/> <br/>look to your left [folders have expanded] click on the one that hasnt been expanded or is the last one <br/> <br/>now delete NoFolderOptions which should appear on your right <br/> <br/>ok log back into the account suffering [not anymore] <br/> <br/>start > control pannel <br/> <br/>folder options should be there!! <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/>well done your pc is fixed XD :yeah: <br/> <br/>Michael Ball
Posted 1/12/2009 6:18 AM

Zynd Member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Hi Guys, <br/> <br/> I've been struggling to remove this virus from PC. The virus disables my ability to view hidden folders and operating system files. I tried changing the options but still I'm not successful in changing it. Can you please help me. <br/> <br/>I've tried modifying the registry for the folder option but still unsuccessful. <br/> <br/>then tried using Hijackthis and here is the output. Can you please help me. <br/> <br/>Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1 <br/>Scan saved at 2:04:04 PM, on 1/12/2009 <br/>Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600) <br/>MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180) <br/> <br/>Running processes: <br/>C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Microsoft Firewall Client 2004\FwcAgent.exe <br/>c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\bin\isqlplussvc.exe <br/>c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\BIN\TNSLSNR.exe <br/>c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\jdk\bin\java.exe <br/>c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\bin\ORACLE.EXE <br/>C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\RTHDCPL.EXE <br/>C:\WINDOWS\sm56hlpr.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Elantech\ktp.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EOUWiz.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\BisonCam\BisonTrayIcon.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Elitecore\Single Signon\SSCyberoam_7310.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe <br/>C:\Documents and Settings\EarlD\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\3M\PSNLite\PsnLite.exe <br/>C:\PROGRA~1\3M\PSNLite\PSNGive.exe <br/>C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\ymsgr_tray.exe <br/>C:\PROGRA~1\Intel\Wireless\Bin\Dot1XCfg.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\taskmgr.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\UltraEdit\uedit32.exe <br/>C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntvdm.exe <br/>C:\WINDOWS\regedit.exe <br/>C:\Documents and Settings\EarlD\Desktop\HijackThis.exe <br/> <br/>R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = https://sites.google.com/a/misnet.com.ph/sample-project-site/Home <br/>R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = https://sites.google.com/a/misnet.com.ph/sample-project-site/Home <br/>R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Window Title = Microsoft Internet Explorer provided by MISNet, Inc. <br/>R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings,ProxyServer = proxy:8080 <br/>O2 - BHO: Adobe PDF Reader Link Helper - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.dll <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxtray] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxtray.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxhkcmd] C:\WINDOWS\system32\hkcmd.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [igfxpers] C:\WINDOWS\system32\igfxpers.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [High Definition Audio Property Page Shortcut] HDAShCut.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RTHDCPL] RTHDCPL.EXE <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Alcmtr] ALCMTR.EXE <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [SMSERIAL] sm56hlpr.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [KTPWare] C:\Program Files\Elantech\ktp.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelZeroConfig] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\bin\ZCfgSvc.exe" <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [IntelWireless] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\ifrmewrk.exe" /tf Intel PROSet/Wireless <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EOUApp] "C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EOUWiz.exe" <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [googletalk] C:\Program Files\Google\Google Talk\googletalk.exe /autostart <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BisonTrayIcon] C:\WINDOWS\BisonCam\BisonTrayIcon.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [RemoteControl] "C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe" <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Single Signon] C:\Program Files\Elitecore\Single Signon\SSCyberoam_7310.exe <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files\Adobe\Reader 8.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe" <br/>O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [QuickTime Task] "C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.exe" -atboottime <br/>O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Yahoo! Pager] "C:\PROGRA~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YAHOOM~1.EXE" -quiet <br/>O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Google Update] "C:\Documents and Settings\EarlD\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe" /c <br/>O4 - Global Startup: Post-it® Software Notes Lite.lnk = C:\Program Files\3M\PSNLite\PsnLite.exe <br/>O6 - HKCU\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present <br/>O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000 <br/>O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL <br/>O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe <br/>O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe <br/>O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\microsoft firewall client 2004\fwcwsp.dll <br/>O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\microsoft firewall client 2004\fwcwsp.dll <br/>O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\microsoft firewall client 2004\fwcwsp.dll <br/>O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\microsoft firewall client 2004\fwcwsp.dll <br/>O10 - Unknown file in Winsock LSP: c:\program files\microsoft firewall client 2004\fwcwsp.dll <br/>O14 - IERESET.INF: START_PAGE_URL=https://sites.google.com/a/misnet.com.ph/sample-project-site/Home <br/>O15 - Trusted Zone: http://www.oracle.com <br/>O16 - DPF: {E06E2E99-0AA1-11D4-ABA6-0060082AA75C} (GpcContainer Class) - https://emersoncorporate.webex.com/client/T25L/webex/ieatgpc.cab <br/>O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = misnet.com.ph <br/>O17 - HKLM\Software\..\Telephony: DomainName = misnet.com.ph <br/>O17 - HKLM\System\CS1\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = misnet.com.ph <br/>O17 - HKLM\System\CS2\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = misnet.com.ph <br/>O17 - HKLM\System\CS3\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: Domain = misnet.com.ph <br/>O18 - Protocol: qrev - {9DE24BAC-FC3C-42C4-9FC4-76B3FAFDBD90} - C:\PROGRA~1\QUESTS~1\TOADFO~1\RNetPin.dll <br/>O20 - Winlogon Notify: igfxcui - C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\igfxdev.dll <br/>O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Event Log (EvtEng) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\EvtEng.exe <br/>O23 - Service: OracleDBConsoleorcl - Oracle Corporation - c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\bin\nmesrvc.exe <br/>O23 - Service: OracleOraDb10g_home1iSQL*Plus - Oracle - c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\bin\isqlplussvc.exe <br/>O23 - Service: OracleOraDb10g_home1TNSListener - Unknown owner - c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\BIN\TNSLSNR.exe <br/>O23 - Service: OracleServiceORCL - Oracle Corporation - c:\oracle\product\10.2.0\db_1\bin\ORACLE.EXE <br/>O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Registry Service (RegSrvc) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\RegSrvc.exe <br/>O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless Service (S24EventMonitor) - Intel Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\S24EvMon.exe <br/>O23 - Service: Intel(R) PROSet/Wireless SSO Service (WLANKEEPER) - Intel(R) Corporation - C:\Program Files\Intel\Wireless\Bin\WLKeeper.exe <br/> <br/> <br/>Thanks
Posted 1/12/2009 6:22 AM

Touch Advanced member

Date Joined Nov 2016
Total Posts: 12976
Hello Zynd :smile: <br/> <br/> <br/>I´ll suggest you proceed as follows -> <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">Download this program: <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: blue; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><SPAN style="COLOR: blue">http://www.ctrlaltdel.dk/Fix_download.exe<SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">and save<SPAN class=apple-converted-space><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">it on the desktop. Then double click on it<SPAN class=apple-converted-space><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">(Fix_download.exe). <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">You may have to allow the program to download files<SPAN class=apple-converted-space><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">from the web!<SPAN class=apple-converted-space><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span>The program download the necessary cleaning programs. Once the program<SPAN class=apple-converted-space> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span>is downloaded, there will be a folder on your desktop named<SPAN class=apple-converted-space> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span>Fix.<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> – if the instructions not automatically opens, so<SPAN class=apple-converted-space> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span>double-click "FIX_manual.htm" in Fix folder.<SPAN class=apple-converted-space> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span>Please follow the instructions and copy the logs here, <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt">in this Topic.<SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: red; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: red; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">Note <SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">: <SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB">Fix_download.exe<SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB"> <SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-family: Arial">is detected by some antivirus programs<SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> as a "RiskTool" /infection; it is not a virus. Antivirus programs cannot distinguish between "good" and "malicious" use of such programs, therefore they may alert the user. <br/><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><BR style="mso-special-character: line-break"><SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: red; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <SPAN class=apple-style-span><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: red; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"><o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN lang=EN-GB style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-bidi-font-size: 12.0pt"> <br/><SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"> If necessary, <SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 9pt; COLOR: black; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt">temporarily disable your anti-virus, real-time protection before downloading<o:p></o:p> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN"> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN"> <br/> <br/><SPAN class=spnmessagetext><SPAN lang=EN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-ansi-language: EN">I´ll lock this (old) topic<o:p></o:p>

[color=black face="Courier New" sab="311">[2]Click here: Before-posting-a-log[/2][/url]

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
[/color]
Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted.

• Unread posts or replies
  • No unread posts or replies
  • Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)
  • No Unread Posts (Read Only Forum)

Forum Information

Currently it is Thursday, December 8, 2016, 5:15 AM (GMT +1)
There are a total of 61,161 posts in 13,450 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 1 reply posts.

Who's online

This forum has 37,968 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Crawlerz.
There are currently no users on-line.