BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
48 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2 
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

pugsley

Date Joined May 2007
Total Posts : 2

Posted 6/1/2007 2:12 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
  BTW....if you remove Java 6.1 using Control Panel.......things like Windows Update, Norton Internet Security and maybe other things won't work!

I had to use "Go Back" to restore my system which included a reinstall of 6.1.

The 360 Share program would come up with 6.1 removed but I could not get connected because of a firewall problem. 

I really like 360 Share but I'm not going to sacrifice system security. Hopefully a patch of some sort will be developed.

carxlinda

Date Joined Jun 2007
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/4/2007 2:25 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
im having problems with my 360share pro i uninstalled and installed and only kept java 5 on my computer but now my share pro is telling me that a firewall is blocking the program can anybody help me please!

here is my e-mail carxlinda@roadrunner.com

Katarina V

Date Joined Jun 2007

Posted 6/4/2007 5:13 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
Having not used this program for several months I couldn't connect today. I redownloaded the 360 share pro program from http:www.musicformembers.com and it is working again. I didn't do anything re Java

bahamas

Date Joined Jun 2007

Posted 6/16/2007 4:39 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES! I too think this is a scam, or maybe they created this program that causes all these glitches so you are forced to delete the program and you have no way of recovering your password from them so therefore you have to PAY AGAIN. This happened to me twice...silly me i guess. I had E-TOMI p2p and i got a virus that wiped all my softwares off the PC, i emailed, the company and gave my email and password and they never replied, then later i found out that i never existed in their database. I re-paid for unlimited access again and i got 360share pro, then this stupid icon wouldnt open up when i clicked it, i hadn't used it for a long time. But then i searched how to fix it and i found your website for these similar issues. i too deleted Java 6. and simply clicked the p2p again and vwala! I live in the Bahamas guys, we are not that 21st century yet, technology is far behind here...so thanks a bunch becuz i would have paid!

PRAY4BEN

Date Joined Jun 2007

Posted 6/19/2007 3:45 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
THIS IS CRAZY I PAID FOR A COMPLETE YEAR AND NOW 360 SHAREPRO WANT OPEN AT ALL!!!!!!!!! HOW DO I GET MY MONEY BACK OR GET THIS FIXED???? IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS??

worldofjobi

Date Joined Jun 2007

Posted 6/19/2007 9:44 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
My computer crashed recently and I lost everything. When I rebooted my computer I tried to re-install 360 pro share as I had paid £25 for lifetime membership, it didnt work, they said they couldnt find my account on their system. So I sent an email explaining my problem and they said they needed a licence number which I didnt have because that had been wiped out with everything else. Now I cant get my money back and I cant download any music. Have emailed clickbank to see if they can help, but they cant because I purchased more than 8 weeks ago. Anyone who has got any ideas I would be grateful, I dont see why I should have to pay again. Clickbank have sent a copy of the purchase agreement to 360 pro share to prove I have paid but they still wont refund my cash.

tiffmac

Date Joined Jun 2007

Posted 7/4/2007 10:19 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
I had 360 Share Pro for about a year or more and it stopped all of a sudden and then I got onto this site through Google and was so pleased to see that I wasn't on my own with this situation.  Thank you especially to Scrollgirl and Nicky Dragon's comments, awesome help, I had only just downloaded the latest Java update so got rid of that and all the others and installed Version 5 Update 10 and restarted and it worked.  Didn't have to re-install 360 Share Pro though. Thanks so much again.hop

SmileMaker

Date Joined May 2007

Posted 7/11/2007 8:06 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
It's pretty frustrating-this 360 Share Pro-but if u stick with the advice given it will work-i refer to NickyDragon's report-i tried it 3x before i finally did it her/his? way

I deleted all 360 files as well as Java-all of em!
After restarting i searched for more 360 files and deleted them

Then i went to 360 home page to DL section and hit the bar for DL now

Forget version 10 of Java-stay with 360 Download-it installs version 9

on the initial setup-choose save smhair

the next time u have that screen hit RUN and it will WORK  yeah

Don't wait and click on the install pro on the desktop-i never got it to work clicking the icon on the desktop for installpro

jumpin 

Twylasaurus Rex

Date Joined Jun 2007

Posted 7/31/2007 4:50 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
I Just wanted to say thank you for the Link....After several weeks of frustration the Java Download you supplied worked.  Now I do not have to hurt anyone!  :p

T-Rex

whisky6

Date Joined Aug 2007

Posted 8/20/2007 3:51 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
Concerning the 360 share pro problems ,  If you have recently upgraded your Java (7) share pro will not operate.  You Must uninstal that upgrade before your 360 will continue to work.  Also if you have upgraded to VISTA you are F_*ked too.   LOL

hotmomma

Date Joined Oct 2007

Posted 10/19/2007 1:49 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
omg my 360share pro wont start up either usually the little box would pop up as soon as i click it  and now it dosent even do any thing

hotmomma

Date Joined Oct 2007

Posted 10/19/2007 1:51 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
some please tell me how to fix it im not really to good with computers so lay it on me softly!!!

bruffcake

Date Joined Oct 2007

Posted 10/21/2007 1:38 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
Ive had trouble with 360 pro twice now, first was a java problem which i deleted and it worked. the second one i deleted some java and nothing so i went onto musicformembers.com and put my username and pass for 360 pro and reinstalled it and it works again now, hope this helps anyone.

lricky

Date Joined Oct 2007

Posted 10/30/2007 2:42 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
i too used scrollgirl's advice. worked like a charm. thanks.

Mich_ael

Date Joined Mar 2008

Posted 3/10/2008 8:40 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
Many thanks to Scrollgirl (Sheila) for the help. You`ve feinately got the answers. Thanks again

stevo632

Date Joined Apr 2008

Posted 4/20/2008 4:10 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
all you have to do is go to the 360 website go to "members" and download it again no payment needed you will then be able to download again hope this helps

Hyperchick

Date Joined Apr 2008

Posted 4/29/2008 5:45 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
The 360 sharepro won't even launch!
How do I fix it?
Help me!!!!
confused confused confused confused confused confused confused confused

webhead

Date Joined May 2008

Posted 5/25/2008 11:24 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
I read your complaint online about your not being able to connect to 360 Sharepro. The problem lies with your J2SE which is java updates. Apparently, Java 6.1 doesn't work, so try Java 5 update 10. Sometimes your computer will automatically update Java for digitals software on your computer without your consent. 360 Sharepro only operates on one older version of this Java software (which is java 5:10. 360's phone number is 888-448-6872 and they have a support team that would be glad to help you through this ordeal. Their hours of operation are M-F 8 a.m. to 7p.m. eastern standard time. Hope this is useful information.

hayz1989

Date Joined Aug 2008

Posted 8/4/2008 3:39 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
whats the 360 share website

stevo632 said...
all you have to do is go to the 360 website go to "members" and download it again no payment needed you will then be able to download again hope this helps

beceat

Date Joined Aug 2008

Posted 8/12/2008 3:51 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
Hi everyone,
Firstly I would like to thank Nickydragon you got my 360 downloading again, so a word to all you guys that have trouble just follow Nickydragons advice and it will sort out your problem.
Thanks.smilewinkgrin

rdmitch

Date Joined Jan 2010

Posted 1/28/2010 12:57 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!

Thank You BIG TIME.  I have used 360 for many years and really love the program.
I just replaced my computer and when I reinstalled the program it would not open.

I tried everything and went back and forth with their customer service, crappy e-mail that connected me to somewhere in outer Mongolia. My apologies to any Mongolians out here, no malice meant.   Sorry but 24/7 customer service in my opinion did not mean thay would e mail me back somethime from 24 hours to 7 days later!

I found this site through a Google searech and read that I was not the only one with this issue.  I worked through the  suggestions but to my dismay I discovered ..I had NO JAVA on my computer.  So I proceeded to make a cup and got ready for the wait with 360 share on the phone support.  Got thru  and got a LIVE person that even spoke understandabe English. Must be my lucky day.

They verified the version to download and once Java 6u17 was on my machine everything was back up and running. 

So....one major issue that is not addressed here is that sometimes it's not a matter of deleting a Java update, many new computers don't have any real version of Java installed. There may be a few scattered Java files that are references only.  Without the actual Java program the 360 Share won't open.

What helped the most was the post by DEBUG66 from 4/20/07 that gave out  360 share phone number!   Without this I would still be waiting for the outer Mongolians to reply to my e-mail.

Thanks again, now I can finish my cup of Java, download some music and hope I never need to e-mail their "customer service" professionals again!

Bytme2x

Date Joined Jan 2010

Posted 1/30/2010 9:38 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
Wanted to say thanks for putting up the exact  Java file name (Java 6u17). My 360 started refusing to open, funny enough, the day you posted this, 1-27-2010. I also lost the drivers & BIOS to my DVD RW drive when I deleted a weaker video capture program that was fighting for the drive. I figured I did it then. Then I saw your post, which happened to be the first to pop up once I googled it. That's when it hit me that I had just updated my java right before I removed the other program.  So, I've spent the last couple of days going through just about every file and security setting in my comp, locating drivers(that didn't work cuz I couldn't find the name and model of the drive), and finally opening up the tower to get the drive specifics for the major search. (By the  way, how come there are still companies out there that make you open up, unplug, unscrew and take the whole drive out of the tower, just to read the model# on the top when most everyone else has been nice enough to also put it on a little sticker on the side or back?) And now everything is plugged and working, after days of the crazy search and setting changes, being positive that would fix the 360 problem as well. Wouldn't be typing this if it did. After a couple of days of seaching, only a little sleep cuz my brain "just had to find those drivers!!!", telling a, close to english speaking, tech guy to !!!! off after telling me it would cost $30, and 2 more phone transfers, to be told the name and model of the drive when he's looking at my entire setup on a screen. And several trips (understatement) back and forth to my roomy's comp, with a 1GB flash drive in my hand, transfering music, pics and the project for my daughter's birthday, which needs the 360 to finish and they haven't returned my email yet...... I FOUND THE DRIVER!!!!! Installed it, rebooted and there it was, F: DVD RW! I set it's defaults, started final reboot and grabbed my coffee cup 'knowing' I could finish downloading the songs for my daughter. NOPE!!!!!! Hair in hands, ready to wipe to factory, I recieve this email from 360...."Thank you for contacting the customer service team. Please accept our apologies if you are experiencing difficulties with your membership. According to our records, your account expired on 01.04.2009 and technical support is no longer available to you. However, you can subscribe to our valuable services at the following site..." My roomy was amazed to hear how fast I was typing out my lifetime membership order number, user name, member ID#, payment conformation and Dec. 29th 2009 order date, while having a shouting fit with a support rep. that, not only had not yet gotten the email I was typing, had no idea I was ripping their head off. That's when I made my very last google search before I was gonna take my computer back to factory condition for the 2nd time in 3 months. (Haven't been able to get everything reinstalled and fully updated while having to use it for my job and it's constant up dates.) Now hear I am. Anyway, now that I've bored you to tears and you're wondering "Who is this crazy woman?", I thank you and raise my coffee cup to you! From one...   email waiting for, "What update?", wishing they spoke better english, "WOOHOO! A phone number!", of course they're not there on saturdays,  "24/7 support, with operating hours?", " I've hit the jackpot! A forum where someone has some real answers!", I've been there and feel where you're coming from, and just keeping the info and file names going for others....,  person to another.
360 Software Support Hotline (Mon. thru Fri. 8am to 7pm EST)
   1-888-448-6880, 1-888-448-6872, 1-888-448-6887  (All seem to call the same hotline)
www.musicformembers.com  re-downloading 360share
www.360share.com   360share home
www.imusicaccess.com  re-download 360

http://java.sun.com/products/archive/   Java archives downloads (older java updates) 
http://java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/6u17/index.html   Java (JDK 6u17) download link & instructions
rdmitch said...

Thank You BIG TIME.  I have used 360 for many years and really love the program.
I just replaced my computer and when I reinstalled the program it would not open.

I tried everything and went back and forth with their customer service, crappy e-mail that connected me to somewhere in outer Mongolia. My apologies to any Mongolians out here, no malice meant.   Sorry but 24/7 customer service in my opinion did not mean thay would e mail me back somethime from 24 hours to 7 days later!

I found this site through a Google searech and read that I was not the only one with this issue.  I worked through the  suggestions but to my dismay I discovered ..I had NO JAVA on my computer.  So I proceeded to make a cup and got ready for the wait with 360 share on the phone support.  Got thru  and got a LIVE person that even spoke understandabe English. Must be my lucky day.

They verified the version to download and once Java 6u17 was on my machine everything was back up and running. 

So....one major issue that is not addressed here is that sometimes it's not a matter of deleting a Java update, many new computers don't have any real version of Java installed. There may be a few scattered Java files that are references only.  Without the actual Java program the 360 Share won't open.

What helped the most was the post by DEBUG66 from 4/20/07 that gave out  360 share phone number!   Without this I would still be waiting for the outer Mongolians to reply to my e-mail.

Thanks again, now I can finish my cup of Java, download some music and hope I never need to e-mail their "customer service" professionals again!

sneedette

Date Joined Jan 2010

Posted 1/31/2010 3:16 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!Alert an admin about: 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
I just deleted any Java updates and kept the original Java 5. Now, 360 SharePro works again. Thank goodness for this dite. Thankshop

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : 360 Share Pro Won't Start Up!
48 posts in this thread.
Viewing Page :
 1  2 

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, November 23, 2014 12:44 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,769 posts in 13,349 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 3 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36820 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, clairebutler.
8 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Will the problems never end? (4)11/21/2014 8:06:59 AM (Deb1957)
Bgscan parameters (4)11/20/2014 7:17:53 PM (janis)