BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
BullGuard for Mac?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > BullGuard for Mac?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard for Mac? Printable version of : BullGuard for Mac?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

PetenKaye

Date Joined Apr 2010
Total Posts : 5

Posted 4/14/2010 2:30 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: BullGuard for Mac?Alert an admin about: BullGuard for Mac?
Hello to you all.
I have just bought my first first Windows laptop with Windows 7. I've been a Mac user for years and I have returned to Windows simply for economic reasons. Windows 7 seems fine and i am a happy user so far! Windows 7 has come a long way and as Mac user I feel reasonably at home. i never bothered with Anti Virus on the Mac and never had a problem but it was always in the back of my mind that a courtesy to PC users i should, lest I inadvertently forward a virus through email, for instance. Is there BullGuard for Mac? If not, why not?
Cheers,
Pete
Call me old fashioned but I don't do Smiiies - you'll just have to imagine them!

New Topic Post reply to : BullGuard for Mac? Printable version of : BullGuard for Mac?

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 7:32 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,687 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 23 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36548 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, nudey.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (23)10/23/2014 4:02:12 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)