BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free!

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free!  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free! Printable version of : Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free!
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Baksteen

Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/22/2010 5:39 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free!Alert an admin about: Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free!
Hello I'm new to the BullGuard forums!

I wanted to let you know, my previous virus scanner (AVG) was having troubles updating. And then my little brother used the computer and it crashed because he installed something that he shouldn't have done, and it contained a virus.

So I went to look for a reliable software, and I found BullGuard. But I didn't know much about it, so I went to find a review. And I found one:

www.myce.com/review/bullguard-internet-security-review-35803/

And then I saw they do a contest!

So you can try to win a full version for free (not sure if it still works though)...!!!!!!!!!

hop

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free! Printable version of : Bullguard Review + Win BullGuard for free!

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, July 26, 2014 1:15 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,525 posts in 13,303 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36173 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, TomHedrick.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Virus Through Email (6)7/25/2014 11:29:30 AM (Touch)