BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse Printable version of : Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

marius77

Date Joined May 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 5/6/2013 12:16 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuseAlert an admin about: Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse
When scan web and safe browsing are enabled  I can't use tuneIn app in windows 8( stream error) I must to disable this feature to use it.
 I installed the trial version and I love this security suite. Hope to find a way to fix this issuse.  I want to buy it .

Marius,

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 276

Posted 5/6/2013 9:26 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuseAlert an admin about: Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse
Hello Marius,

We are aware of this issue and our team is already working to implement a fix.
I will let you know as soon as the fix is released via automatic updates.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse Printable version of : Bullguard scan web and safe browsing issuse

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, August 20, 2014 9:54 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,566 posts in 13,309 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 1 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36254 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, chack.jobs.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Can I monitor my son with keylogger? (2)8/20/2014 2:03:01 AM (chack.jobs)