BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5  
Forum Quick Jump

Vote Results :: 3 vote(s) total
kaspersky - 0.0%
bullguard - 100.0%

New Topic Post reply to : Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5 Printable version of : Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

khanerl

Date Joined Aug 2012
Total Posts : 9

Posted 8/20/2012 11:29 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5Alert an admin about: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5
Hi in bullguard 10 are a issue and incompatibility between kaspersky password manager and behavioral shield im using now the bullguard 12 is  and want to know if are they incompatibiliy.

Can you prove it?

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 8/21/2012 1:23 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5Alert an admin about: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5
Before you create a poll, I recommend that you upgrade your BullGuard to version 12, since it's free of charge, and see if you still have an issue.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

khanerl

Date Joined Aug 2012
Total Posts : 9

Posted 8/22/2012 12:26 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5Alert an admin about: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5
hi andrea in the past i have bullguard 10 and have incompatibility, now i have bullguard 12 and i want to know if are any kinf of issue. When i have bullguard 10 the updates and behavior shield dont work when i launch password manager, how can i see bullguard 12 works fine whit kaspersky password manager

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 8/22/2012 4:55 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5Alert an admin about: Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5
I recommend that you install BullGuard and, if you do continue to have an issue, contact support@bullguard.com.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5 Printable version of : Compatibility bullguard and kaspersky passwordmanager 5

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, December 17, 2014 11:32 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,822 posts in 13,360 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 2 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36984 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, banciackand.
9 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Firewall blocking programs without warning/ BsFireTemp Folder (3)12/17/2014 9:18:56 PM (Gavio101)
Pc wont shut down if Bis is installed (4)12/15/2014 12:14:58 PM (Mike A)