BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Converting trial to licensed product without backup

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Converting trial to licensed product without backup  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Converting trial to licensed product without backup Printable version of : Converting trial to licensed product without backup
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Vel

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/20/2013 7:52 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Converting trial to licensed product without backupAlert an admin about: Converting trial to licensed product without backup
Hi Team,

I would like to convert the Bullguard internet security from trail version to a licensed version. I found it requires the below three mandate options to be selected,

1) Subscription length
2) Backup size
3) Installation on more computers

I do not want the backup option, is there a way you can provide me to subscribe only for 1 & 3. Because i don't have the need for backup my data, also i feel it is too costly even with minimal features(which includes backup up to 5GB).

Regards,
Vel

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 550

Posted 11/22/2013 8:31 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Converting trial to licensed product without backupAlert an admin about: Converting trial to licensed product without backup
Hello Vel,

I am afraid that, at the moment, you can not buy a subscription without the minimum defaults.

We feel that backing up your files is very important, but the Online Drive is more than just a backup option. You can:

1. Normally back-up files that are important to you
2. Upload files on the Online Drive from your computer, then go to one of your friends and download the files from the website, without actually having to install BullGuard on their computer.
3. Share files very easy, either by e-mail or by creating a link to the file. Right-click the file > Backup with BullGuard > Share with friends. Select the method you want to send the file (e-mail or link). This makes file sharing both easy and safe, for both you and the recipient.

However, we are always looking to make BullGuard more versatile and your feedback is very important. I will make sure that you message reaches the management.

Regarding the cost, at BullGuard, we sell our products directly to customers through our online shop. We also partner up with online and offline (retail) shops, who receive BullGuard products to sell on to their customers. We have a recommended price which reflects the value of the product, and this is the price we sell it for through our web shop.

If we were to match the lowest price at any given time we would have to change the pricing continuously, probably leaving some customers feeling cheated because the price they bought at yesterday had suddenly been lowered. In addition, it would complicate matters for our partners. We would also not be able to cover our production costs and would end up going out of business.

Cheers

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

Vel

Date Joined Nov 2013
Total Posts : 2

Posted 11/24/2013 6:02 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Converting trial to licensed product without backupAlert an admin about: Converting trial to licensed product without backup
Hi Andreea,
Thanks for the clear and detailed explanation. Yes, backup does provide lots of useful features but i do not want to pursue Bullguard along with it.

Regards,
Shunmugavel K

New Topic Post reply to : Converting trial to licensed product without backup Printable version of : Converting trial to licensed product without backup

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, August 30, 2014 1:13 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,579 posts in 13,312 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 4 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36293 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Connie Burns.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Blocking of sites (4)8/29/2014 8:49:52 PM (Leto)