BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Download of Trial keeps aborting

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Download of Trial keeps aborting  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Download of Trial keeps aborting Printable version of : Download of Trial keeps aborting
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

SpinnersChase

Date Joined Apr 2011
Total Posts : 2

Posted 4/10/2011 12:01 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Download of Trial keeps abortingAlert an admin about: Download of Trial keeps aborting
I am trying to download the free trial of Bullguard onto a laptop, but the internet connection is so slow that the download times out and then aborts.

Is there a work-round available?

I wondered if I could download the trial onto a flash drive on another laptop which does work and then copy it onto the problem laptop?

I'd be extremely grateful for any help please.

Many thanks

Wendy

SpinnersChase

Date Joined Apr 2011
Total Posts : 2

Posted 4/10/2011 12:22 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: Download of Trial keeps abortingAlert an admin about: Download of Trial keeps aborting
Live Chart has just given me this solution:

You can use a flash drive and move the installation kit onto the other laptop.
In case you encounter any difficulty, you can also try to download BullGuard directly from:
http://downloads.bullguard.com/BullGuard_100.exe (for 32-bit versions)
http://downloads.bullguard.com/BullGuard_100_x64.exe (for 64-bit versions).
Please make sure you download BullGuard from the links provided above, according to the operating system.
In order to find out what Operating System version you are using please do as follows:
Right-click on the My Computer icon on your Desktop and choose Properties.
It is 64-bit only if it explicitly states so.

Hope this helps someone else.

Wendy

New Topic Post reply to : Download of Trial keeps aborting Printable version of : Download of Trial keeps aborting

Forum Information
Currently it is Monday, December 22, 2014 2:45 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,822 posts in 13,360 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36997 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MosQuiTos007.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads