BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Feed back about bullguard internet security 12

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Feed back about bullguard internet security 12  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Feed back about bullguard internet security 12 Printable version of : Feed back about bullguard internet security 12
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

wiki

Date Joined Nov 2011
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/30/2011 4:55 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Feed back about bullguard internet security 12Alert an admin about: Feed back about bullguard internet security 12
Hi,
My name is Waqas Rabbi and i am trial user of bull guard internet security 12.It is excellent except one thing,bull guard antivirus shield is very good,firewall is excellent & also online support to ask any question.The one thing that is lacking is scanning speed,it takes much time for scanning as compared to Avira,Avast,Avg.The scanning speed is very low as compared to these products because i used these products. Recently i find bull guard through internet search,Because every time i try to find and use new products.Overall bull guard is best product and i prefer it but speed matters and i think bull guard team should pay attention to this side and improve it.
Best of luck

Robert Mateescu
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Sep 2011
Total Posts : 313

Posted 12/1/2011 1:01 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Feed back about bullguard internet security 12Alert an admin about: Feed back about bullguard internet security 12
Hello Rabbi,

Thank you for your feedback.
The first scan with BullGuard is indeed slow, because all files are very carefully scanned, using multiple detection methods. At the end of the scan, a "safe list" is created.
On the subsequent scans, the engine will check only new and modified files, which reduce the scanning time greatly, without compromising the detection rate.
If you are using other Antivirus software along with BullGuard, I recommend you to uninstall them and run another BullGuard scan. You can also run a PC Tune Up scan in order to improve your computer's speed before running a full computer scan.

Cheers!

Robert Mateescu
Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 12

You have a BullGuard related problem? Contact our Support team directly: www.bullguard.com/support.aspx!

New Topic Post reply to : Feed back about bullguard internet security 12 Printable version of : Feed back about bullguard internet security 12

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, October 22, 2014 9:28 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,674 posts in 13,333 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 4 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36546 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, zrorlkdi.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (8)10/22/2014 5:22:19 AM (Touch)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Online UK (0)10/22/2014 4:38:14 AM (zrorlkdi)
Cheap kitchen Appliances Reviews (0)10/22/2014 2:51:34 AM (ceagceog1)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)