BullGuard
Close
00: 00: 00: 00
Days Hours Minutes Seconds
Close
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS Printable version of : HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

ANTIORVIRUS

Date Joined Jun 2012
Total Posts : 1

Posted 6/16/2012 12:19 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUSAlert an admin about: HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS
HEY ,,,,PLEASE HELP ME
I HAVE SOME SOFTWARE SETUPS IN MY PC WITH .exe FILE EXTENSIONS,,,
WHEN I START A FULL SYSTEM SCAN WITH MY ANTIVIRUS IT DETECTS IT SUCCESSFULLY AS WIN32:SALITY VIRUS
BUT WHEN I PUSH REPAIR BUTTON OR DISINFECT BUTTON,,,,,,IT GIVES MESSAGE,,"ACTION UNSUCCESSFUL:ACCESS DENEID" AND WHEN I CLICK MOVE TO CHEST ,,,IT MOVES MY SOFTWARE'S SETUP(EXECUTABLE FILE .exe)TO VIRUS CHEST,,,,,AND I LOST MY SOFTWARE,,,,,AND IF I DONT SELECT MOVE TO CHEST ,,,ONLY ONE OPTION REMAINS FOR ME AND IT IS DELETE ,,,,AND IT DOESNT REMOVE OR DELETE VIRUS FROM FILE,,,ACTUALLY IT DELETES THE WHOLE FILE WITH .exe FILE ,,,,SO MY SOFTWARE GET OUT OF MY COMPUTER ,,,,,SO HOW I CAN REMOVE WIN:32SALITY VIRUS FROM A .exe file WITHOUT REMOVING FILE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!! freaked

Post Edited (ANTIORVIRUS) : 16-06-2012 09:22:23 GMT

Touch
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Jun 2004
Total Posts : 12969

Posted 6/17/2012 1:01 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUSAlert an admin about: HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS
Hello  and welcome.

Please turn caps lock OFF ;-)

Download OTL by OldTimer, saving it to your desktop: http://oldtimer.geekstogo.com/OTL.exe
  • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
  • Select All Users
  • Under the Custom Scan box paste this in
netsvcs
%SYSTEMDRIVE%\*.exe
/md5start
WSHELPER.*
services.exe
explorer.exe
winlogon.exe
Userinit.exe
svchost.exe
/md5stop
HKCR\CLSID\{F3130CDB-AA52-4C3A-AB32-85FFC23AF9C1} /rs
CREATERESTOREPOINT
  • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Post both logs

and download Kaspersky's TDSSKiller to your desktop, then unzip that and place a copy of the TDSSKiller.exe file on your desktop. Then click that to open the scanner.

In the display that opens click Start scan. Once that completes, follow any prompts to act on anything it located, including as reboot if requested.

When the scan completes it will create a log file on your C drive.

Similar in name to this:

C:\TDSSKiller. (numbers) log.txt

Copy/paste those contents back here please.

-----------

Also click
http://ad13.geekstogo.com/MBRCheck.exe
to download AD13's MBRCheck.exe. Then right click that file, and select "Run as administrator". Follow the prompts, and post back here the log it should have created on your desktop.

Please read:  Forum Rules
Click here:   Before-posting-a-log

Do not PM me with logfiles. They will be deleted. 

New Topic Post reply to : HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS Printable version of : HOW TO REMOVE WIN32:SALITY VIRUS

Forum Information
Currently it is Wednesday, April 23, 2014 11:56 PM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,372 posts in 13,275 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 35782 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, g4naass.
1 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Internet connection intermittent (13)4/23/2014 6:14:10 PM (wafu)
Safe Results while surfing no longer show (16)4/23/2014 5:38:33 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)
Slowed internet browsing (3)4/23/2014 5:26:48 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)
Computer unresponsive. (Registry Issues / Crs.exe failed) PLEASE HELP! (0)4/23/2014 2:25:17 AM (Pkmans)
Bullguard not shutting off Windows Firewall (1)4/22/2014 9:06:45 PM (Andreea-Luciana Ostache)