BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Help please

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Help please  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : Help please Printable version of : Help please
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

chrisherbert

Date Joined Nov 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/13/2010 10:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Help pleaseAlert an admin about: Help please
i have tried installing my daughters bullguard on my laptop that says it can be used on 3 computers but it wont activate n says it has been used on the set amount of computers but she has only put it on hers

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 11/15/2010 10:29 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Help pleaseAlert an admin about: Help please
You need to skip the screen that askes you the license key and just login with your daughter's BullGuard username and password in your installed application.

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download Free Trial version of BullGuard

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

New Topic Post reply to : Help please Printable version of : Help please

Forum Information
Currently it is Saturday, August 02, 2014 1:32 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,530 posts in 13,305 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 1 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36201 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, hidemyip.
5 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Hide My IP Anonymous Surfing Application and Bullguard (0)8/1/2014 10:25:31 PM (hidemyip)