BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internet

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internet  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internet
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

bicky

Date Joined Feb 2010
Total Posts : 3

Posted 2/14/2010 4:47 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internetAlert an admin about: Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internet

Hi,
 I have small box that keeps popping up when i try to go on any program. How do I
 get rid of these annoying thing once and for all .....

beeky

Alin Vlad
Trusted Member

Date Joined Sep 2007
Total Posts : 393

Posted 2/16/2010 12:38 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internetAlert an admin about: Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internet
Please tell me what BullGuard version are you using?

Alin Vlad
Senior Support Technician
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

New Topic Locked Topic Printable version of : Hkcu notifiation box keeps popping up when i try to get onto the internet

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, October 23, 2014 6:10 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,679 posts in 13,331 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 2 new threads and 15 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36547 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, bendoljaya.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Errors, warnings, infections, trojans and junk (15)10/22/2014 7:43:33 PM (Deb1957)
I very satisfy of this product and I decide to buy it (0)10/21/2014 12:33:09 AM (jaksum)