BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server? Printable version of : How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

BCat283

Date Joined Dec 2013
Total Posts : 1

Posted 12/12/2013 10:47 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
My computer is not allowing me access to my Hotmail account. When calling customer support I am told that the Hotmail account has been hacked and I have 99 Trojans trying to attack my computer. Is there a way to get rid of them without paying $400?

rozermartin

Date Joined Oct 2013
Total Posts : 20

Posted 12/16/2013 1:34 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
Well if you can get into your account through security questions, then reset your password.

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Forum Moderator

Date Joined Aug 2010
Total Posts : 549

Posted 12/22/2013 6:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
I do not know who you called, but it doesn't sound like Hotmail. Are you positive that you have called the correct number and not a scam of some sort?

Anyway, set up an e-mail client, such as Thunderbird, Incredimail, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook or Outlook express (in either one of these programs, the setting up of your Hotmail account should only take a few clicks). Then let BullGuard scan and clean your e-mails. Simple and convenient.

Cheers!

Andreea-Luciana Ostache
Senior Support Technician EN
support@bullguard.com
www.bullguard.com

Download the Free Trial version of BullGuard Internet Security 14

You have a BullGuard related problem? Post your question on these forums, contact Support or contact me on Twitter!

rozermartin

Date Joined Oct 2013
Total Posts : 20

Posted 12/24/2013 4:11 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
Right I agree.... Seems it's some third party vendor that's into stealing some big bucks from your pockets.

Carlsen

Date Joined Jan 2014
Total Posts : 3

Posted 1/15/2014 8:49 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
Andreea-Luciana Ostache said...
I do not know who you called, but it doesn't sound like Hotmail. Are you positive that you have called the correct number and not a scam of some sort?

Anyway, set up an e-mail client, such as Thunderbird, Incredimail, Windows Mail, Windows Live Mail, Microsoft Outlook or Outlook express (in either one of these programs, the setting up of your Hotmail account should only take a few clicks). Then let BullGuard scan and clean your e-mails. Simple and convenient.

Cheers!

Carlsen

Date Joined Jan 2014

Posted 1/15/2014 8:50 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
rozermartin said...
Well if you can get into your account through security questions, then reset your password.

Carlsen

Date Joined Jan 2014

Posted 1/15/2014 8:52 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
What are Trojans?
Anyway, I am not on hotmail

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 300

Posted 1/15/2014 10:51 PM (GMT +3)    Quote: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?Alert an admin about: How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?
Google 'Trojan' - Wikipedia has plenty of information.

New Topic Post reply to : How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server? Printable version of : How do I get rid of 99 trojans in hotmail server?

Forum Information
Currently it is Thursday, July 24, 2014 1:14 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,522 posts in 13,303 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 8 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36154 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, waferisigadung.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Virus Through Email (3)7/23/2014 4:07:57 AM (Touch)
Firewall causing high CPU usage (5)7/22/2014 7:01:03 PM (rv1979)
Python.exe is malware?? (1)7/22/2014 12:51:17 PM (Touch)
Cant delete annoying music downloader help? (1)7/22/2014 7:44:23 AM (Touch)