BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How long time do you have the program?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > How long time do you have the program?  
Forum Quick Jump

Vote Results :: 1 vote(s) total
less than 1 year - 0.0%
more than 1 year - 0.0%
more than 2 years - 100.0%
more than 3 years - 0.0%
more than 4 years - 0.0%
more then 5 years - 0.0%
more than 6 years - 0.0%
more than 7 years - 0.0%
more than 8 years - 0.0%
your whole life - 0.0%

New Topic Post reply to : How long time do you have the program? Printable version of : How long time do you have the program?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

Zulu1122

Date Joined Feb 2010
Total Posts : 1

Posted 2/16/2010 6:54 PM (GMT +2)    Quote: How long time do you have the program?Alert an admin about: How long time do you have the program?
Hallo I’m thinking about buying this program. But I have been looking at other virus programs and at read that you only have the programs for a couple
 of years, ex. a program called Bi******der, you have it and use it for 1 year, and then you have to buy it again.. my question is. How long do I have Bullguard antivirus program before i have to buy/ upgrade it again? idea

Dickens
Trusted Member

Date Joined Mar 2005
Total Posts : 312

Posted 2/18/2010 10:54 AM (GMT +2)    Quote: How long time do you have the program?Alert an admin about: How long time do you have the program?
Hello Zulu1122, BullGuard offers a 1, 2, or 3 year subscription.

It is cheaper to buy the longer subscription - the prices are on the BullGuard website.

:-)

Post Edited (Dickens) : 18-02-2010 08:56:53 GMT

New Topic Post reply to : How long time do you have the program? Printable version of : How long time do you have the program?

Forum Information
Currently it is Sunday, December 21, 2014 4:28 PM (GMT +2)
There are a total of 60,822 posts in 13,360 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 0 new threads and 0 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36997 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, MosQuiTos007.
4 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads