BullGuard
 HomeLog InRegisterCommunity CalendarSearch the ForumView The Member ListHelp
How to uninstall BullGuard?

BullGuard Antivirus Forum > BullGuard zone > BullGuard Trial users > How to uninstall BullGuard?  
Forum Quick Jump

New Topic Post reply to : How to uninstall BullGuard? Printable version of : How to uninstall BullGuard?
[ << Previous Thread | Next Thread >> ]

IzuniaTu

Date Joined Nov 2006
Total Posts : 1

Posted 11/11/2006 1:17 AM (GMT +3)    Quote: How to uninstall BullGuard?Alert an admin about: How to uninstall BullGuard?
Hi,
I had BullGuard  on trial some time in the past and I think it wasn't uninstalled properly. It still is on the list of programs, and when I try to change/uninstal it, I get this message:

The path'C:\Program Files\Common Files\BullGuard\Setup information\{764944C8-D250-40A2-90C9-8D1813AAB312}\bguard.msi' cannot be found. Verify that you have access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation pacage 'bguard.msi'in a folder from which you can install the product BullGuard.

I tried to download it again, but it says I already have another version and won't be installed

The reason I am trying to get rid of it is that it might cause a problem with my Outlook Express. OE keeps creating a new identity 'Profil1' every time I turn it on. I delete it, it comes back next time, I change it's name, a new Profil1 is created next time, and it automatically opens all new email. It's very annoying.

Can someone help?

regards,
Izabela

New Topic Post reply to : How to uninstall BullGuard? Printable version of : How to uninstall BullGuard?

Forum Information
Currently it is Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:20 AM (GMT +3)
There are a total of 60,615 posts in 13,321 threads.
In the last 3 days there were 3 new threads and 5 reply posts. View Active Threads
Who's Online
This forum has 36381 registered members. Please welcome our newest member, Elthadriel.
3 Guest(s), 0 Registered Member(s) are currently online.  Details
5 Latest Threads
Unable to access the internet after updating Trusteer (0)9/22/2014 6:49:37 PM (Robert Mateescu)
SPAM and The Bat (1)9/22/2014 4:02:39 PM (Robert Mateescu)
Crackling Audio With Bullguard (9)9/21/2014 7:57:44 PM (Chris.B)
Two Questions - Changelog & License (2)9/21/2014 1:01:38 AM (Hamlet)